aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Embracing Love

1. Eien Blue
    Eien Blue
    I like vol 2 more, they have Hosaka and Yumi kun smexy!!!

*ahem* Back to Topic: KATOU RULES!!!!!
  2. noone
    noone
    *ahem* Back to Topic: IWAKI IS THE ONE!!!!!!!!!
  3. makiyuki
    makiyuki
    It is so hard to stay on topic with no new Harudaki. I am having withdrwal symptoms...I may need to re-read some older volumes just to see the beautiful Iwaki-san
  4. noone
    noone
    on lj the topic just got to the necklaces, which served to remind me of them and of my lack of money.

i want ooooone!!
    i NEED one...

i hope i forget about them soon.

did anyone pre-order the anniversary necklace?
  5. Eien Blue
    Eien Blue
    I want one too!!! I'm trying to coax the hubby, well, I haven't yet, but I'm writing my speech ^^
  6. limitedfan
    limitedfan
    @ makiyuki. I recommend the one with the diamonds in the tub.

@ Eien Blue. Does hubby know you're interested in a Katou necklace?! Brave.

@ noone. I feel your pain. If only we have a chapter or 2 to distract us. ahhhhhhhhhhh
  7. shattered
    shattered
    new harudaki chapter will be out on feb 28th so its not so long a wait ... hopefully
    she seems to be concentrating on harudaki right now but secret diplomacy had a new chapter recently so BnK would probably get some attention soon
  8. Eien Blue
    Eien Blue
    Yes, hubby knows ALL about my "hobby" Gwad I translate right in front of him! Although he has bougth me several Yaoi related things, I'm not sure if he's willing to fork out that much for a pendant.

I love Diplomacy! and Boku no Koe. To tell the truth, Harudaki is boring me lately, not enough drama *runs and hides from rotten tomatoes*
  9. noone
    noone
    *throwing tomatoes*

what !!!! the pubic hair reminder!!!!! the hawt sex before departure!!!!! .... the scanlation is way behind

i am afraid to wait for it. not the next chapter, but the 28th. 'cause the day after i've an inspection scheduled and i hate the one doing it , but on the 28th, both haru wo and viewfinder bring new releases...

if yamane doesn't bring back akihito this chapter.... i don't now what i'll do!!!!!!
  10. makiyuki
    makiyuki
    @ limited Thank you... that is a good one to reread. I am feeling happier just thinking about diamonds, rose petals, and the bath.
Page 25 of 55 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast