aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Australian Yaoi Fans

1. BenRetsu
    I joined by my own free will >:]
    On Australia day I did nothing, we didn't celebrate this year.
  2. angerbda
    angerbda
    Shattered... I didn't understand all that stuff around daylight saving being a good or a bad thing... I'm more used to the European and American way... daylight saving time is quite common As for me, I like going back home when it is still daylight... and I can tell that there's a lot of people on the beach until 8.30 pm So, they shall appreciate it... somehow...

14 people... the group is growing slowly... that's good!!

On Australia day... I think I slept half the day... and went for a drive in the city at night... just the worst plan ever, with the police everywhere and the speed limit lower than usual...
  3. knickerbokerchu
    knickerbokerchu
    @ricca123: nah, I'm not quite west or south enough in Sydney for flooding. We just got really heavy rain for about 2 hours. I actually think it's the QLD ppl who most need to worry about that! (and, yes you can call me knickers!)

@griDbug: well, I'm outta the loop. I didn't even realise that any sort of conventions were held in Australia. I'm assuming they're just general anime/manga ones rather than specific yaoi ones?

@angerbda: I love daylight savings. it was great during the Olympics when it started in October (I think). It gives you more time to enjoy the summer weather - and I also like coming home when it's still daylight. It certainly beats wandering along backalleys in the city in the dark after work to get to my car like I have to in winter!
  4. ricca123
    ricca123
    I wish we had daylight savings up here. its so awesome.

I didnt know there were conventions either!? Knickers is prolly right... I doubt there would be ayaoi convention... Lol... a convention of 14 people... :grin: Still Id be there!
  5. shattered
    shattered
    i'm pretty sure they'd be general anime conventions ... my friend goes to a lot of conventions and for an anime one she told me afterward that she got lazy with the costuming and just put on a white t-shirt and jeans and if anyone asked, she was L this was before i knew what death note was so it had no meaning to me ... so i assume that many costumes are worn i''d love to dress up as a bleach character!

@angerbda ~ exactly! i dont get how people dont want more hours of daylight! its like you can get more stuff done in a day! (or at least feel like it ) i hate the winter months when it gets dark at like 4pm and i have uni classes till 7! >_<
  6. 2good2bebad
    2good2bebad
    WOOT! australians...is their anyone from brisbane, Queensland??
  7. shattered
    shattered
    hmm, it seems like the only states missing are Vic, NT and SA ... and ACT anyone from there and just decided to keep quiet?
  8. BenRetsu
    BenRetsu
    @2good2bebad
    I am in Ipswich (1hr from brisbane)
  9. knickerbokerchu
    knickerbokerchu
    @ricca123: it would be a convention with 16 people! 16! There are 16 of us now! Out of how many on this forum? LOL
  10. siLentaNe
    siLentaNe
    Hey everyone ^^. How's it going? Just another person from Australia. angebda kindly showed me the way here . Wow 17 people. I never knew there were this many. I'm from brisbane btw.
Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast