aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Australian Yaoi Fans

1. angerbda
    angerbda
    Well... I guess I feel a bit isolated... in Perth
    And It is not long I am here... Was under the rain in North America before that (and the snow!!!)

ricca... Tokyo? I'd love to be close to it... just to spend there a spring season... Did you do that already?

Party" Who talk about that? Is it beer o'clock already?
  2. BenRetsu
    BenRetsu
    Hi I am in Queensland, Ipswich (1 hr south east of Brisbane)
    "Australian Yaoi Fans" Finally a home ^^; I don't talk much I do watch >:] I am usually on on around 8pm each day to check the gallery + Social groups.
  3. kawaiixneko
    kawaiixneko
    Ohayou!!
    I'm from Sydney ^^
    >.< and i'm a major otaku freak
  4. knickerbokerchu
    knickerbokerchu
    @ricca123: yep, okay you win, on both the weather and the sad lack of manga selling outlets. We actually just had a ripper storm and it's cooled down a lot.

And for Oz day I did what anyone would do - a bbq for breakfast (sausages, bacon and eggs) and then off to the beach. When we came home we watched the men's tennis final. It was really fun, but I heard some idiots think it's a waste of time and the holiday should be scrapped.

It sucks that you had to work, but I bet the pay was good

@Nekoboy: Tasmania huh? Oh, the jokes I could make...but I'm a nice person, so I won't ^^ (btw, your icon is adorable <3).
  5. 1Yukielric1
    1Yukielric1
    hey guys ^^

auz day....i spent celebrating my younger sis' bday :P and movie night
  6. ricca123
    ricca123
    @knickers (can I call you knickers? lol) Yeah I saw the storm on the news. Hope you didnt get flooded!! I saw an ad for Lamb, of all things, that said we should have an Australia WEEK, not just a day. I agree with that XD
    @kawaiineko greetings!! Another Sydneyite ey!?
    @benretsu YAY!! a fellow QLDer!
    @angerbda Nar Im no where need Tokyo now. I lived in Japan (1hr out of tokyo) for 2 years from 2005-2007. Most awesome time EVER!
    @Yukie Yay for movie nights!! (tho almost every night is movie night for me... heh)
  7. Nekoboy
    Nekoboy
    Oh wow, we're up to 11 members already? This is fantastic!

@knickerbokerchu: Oh thanks! I really love my avatar and signature, they're so cute! You know you've chosen good ones when 6 months later you still take the time to stop and squee over them xD
  8. griDbug
    griDbug
    So hi ^_^; How's everyone? I got told about this group by Nekoboy, so I decided to come and join.

I'm in Toowoomba, QLD (lol BenRetsu, you're so close 8D You should come up to the anime club and chill with us) and yes, well that's where I am XD

Is anyone in QLD going to SupaNova in April? If so, people should like have an Aarin meet up or something, haha.
  9. Boxii
    Boxii
    Heya sorry took a while to join hadn't been on in a while

I'm from Perth and hope to chat with you all soon.
  10. shattered
    shattered
    wow 13 members already! hello to everyone! we've got 4 states covered!

@knicker-chan ~ i've been here a year, so thats probably a bit too late to introduce myself

@ricca ~ wow you lived in japan?!?! oh man, to be able to get manga and mangazine on the days they come out AND at the cover price ... luuuucky

@kawaiixneko ~ you're not alone, im an otaku freak too >_<

@angerbda ~ how's the people in perth enjoying the testing phase of daylight saving?

@griDbug ~ i've never been to a convention, what are they like? i've heard of ones in sydney but thats usually after they happen

on australia day i went to a birthday party in which the only thing we did for 6 hours other than eating was play poker
Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast