aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Haruka Minami Fan-Group *_*

1. KuraiYamasaki
    KuraiYamasaki
    She IS pretty perverted XDD
    I would never get bored when she paints so much "scenes"! XD Want all of them XD
    Yeah ... Honey Boy Spiral is so nice >o< Love it! ^^ But I like the most of her manga! XP

Oh ... Holland ... &#176;o&#176; Yeah ... I live at the other site! ^^ Okay ... Leipzig is nearly the mid of Germany! ^^ But Holland is really near by! ^^
  2. kumi-kun
    kumi-kun
    hahaha yeah XD
    but maybe in real life she's an innocent girl and stuff ^^
    gosh I'd like to see all those 100 pics!
    hahha which manga don't you like? I think her older works aren't so pretty drawn so I like her newer ones better ^^

Ahh the mid, but gosh germany is so big! 0_0
    How far do you think it is by train?
    dutch is a bit like german too.. it's funny
  3. KuraiYamasaki
    KuraiYamasaki
    Innocent girl ... XD I wonder how old she is ... *comes in mind* XDD
    Yeah, her older ones aren't that beautiful and there's a lot of shota ^^" I don't hate shota but those stories are ever so senseless ^^"

Till the border ... maybe 7 or 8 hours ^^""
    Yeah ... I heard this language ... so funny! *hehe*
  4. kumi-kun
    kumi-kun
    I think I heard that she is still very young, hopefully she'll come to an american con sometimes so we can see foto's!
    yeah she used to draw more shota BUT child epicurean beats them all to my opinion...
    gosh everything is 100&#37; shota about that serie and the boys are so young.. and the thing is with the characters that they are young to... and not just looking (yamato nase)

Ooh that's not even that far :o
    like berlin... I actually went there ^^ but the only german thing I said was something like 'a cola please' and 'thank you' XD
    many people here say that german is 'the perfect S&M language'
    XD
  5. KuraiYamasaki
    KuraiYamasaki
    Yeah ... you're right ... Yamato Nase is sth else ... the persons are older but look young (like in Okane ga nai, too)

S&M language? XDD Why?
  6. kumi-kun
    kumi-kun
    ah yeah you see it more often :3
    I usually don't like it at all... but maybe that's because I'm not very into shota characters unless they are like in yamato's or some of haruka's mangas :3 (very stuborn like in my paranoid nextblaba)

eeh...
    it's good to give commando's in and it's even for us dutchies
    are pretty harsh sounding language XD
    we usually don't question the matter here though ^^
  7. KuraiYamasaki
    KuraiYamasaki
    I don't like shota either ... 'cause mostly there is no story behind ^^" And I don't like this kind of speaking with the kids as it is in many of those shota-stuff ... and XD I don't know why, but the mangaka seem to like painting rabbits (uke) and wolves (seme) in their manga ... that's strange! ._."

commandos ... like: "Knie nieder, Sklave!"? (kneel down, slave &#176;_~)
  8. kumi-kun
    kumi-kun
    haha yeah most shota story have not much of a plot XD
    or are just sick, like with these abused little boys :o
    I think I have seen a rabbitxwolf manga somewhere
    and also this rabbit with a carrot 0_0
    yeah guess what happened XD

Ah probably ^^ but uuuhm I dunno...
    I don't practise the art of SM~ XD
    but thanks for the sentence<3 Im gonna tease people with it
    (like annoying classmates!)
    how would you say 'kneel down and kiss my boots' in german?

We're being so off-topic! XD
    I'm curious to the next chap of that 3xk manga ^^
    it's kinda shota too, but cuuute<33 they're finally going at it XD
  9. KuraiYamasaki
    KuraiYamasaki
    "The rabbit who likes carrots" or so, right? My God ... that's so stupid! XDD
    But there are also Shota-Stories which are good like "Loveless", "Okane ga nai" or those from Yamato Nase, ...

*lol*
    That's: "Knie nieder und k&#252;ss meine Schuhe!"
    Kumi ... what do you say to your classmates ... XD

Yeah .. a bit off-topic ... just a liiiiiiittle bit XDD
    I just didn't know what you mean with "3xk manga" XD But after a short thinking it's clear ... this Ka ... no ... ki ... damn XD We now it ... that's enough! ^^
    Yeah ... I'm so waiting for the next chapter! >o< They are so slow with the chapter of Minami-sensei ^^" They need so long time for proofreading of this "I take care of your but" (or so)-oneshot ... >_<
  10. kumi-kun
    kumi-kun
    hahaha yeah that one! XD
    it was pretty funny right? And yup some good shota stories too!
    wasn't there this full shota oneshot collection by yamato nase?
    hanon maybe? It was good too ^^ and Fan is also nice
    did you read it?

waah when I try to pronounce that german sentence it feel so weird XD in dutch it would be 'buig neer en kus me schoen/laars'
    it's in the same order... funny XD
    I say very naughty things to them ^_~

Ah we've been talking about things slightly off topic for a while now XD and you know up to page four its mainly us talking...
    aah I'm sorry for the silly shortened version! XD
    but you understood it so yah!
    ah yeah I wanna read that one too! The title interests me greatly! Sounds like lots of smexing like in the mega pervy huge title! XD
Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast