aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Haruka Minami Fan-Group *_*

1. KuraiYamasaki
    KuraiYamasaki
    I'm confused ... when I look at the Endlish amazon-webpage the publishing-date is 1st July 07 but at German amazon it's 30rd April 08 ...
    Is it published or not? @o@
  2. AshCat
    AshCat
    Hi KuraiYamasaki

The issue is that Be Beautiful hasn't published anything in almost a year. They are sort of considered dead. So despite what Amazon might say it's unlikely they will publish the story unless they become 'alive' again.

Also Comiket just means comic market in Japan but there are two large events in Tokyo's Big space (no lie that's the name >_>) and they are the largest doujinshi conventions in the country. They happen in August and December every year. Minami usually publishes one new doujinshi for each as do many other mangaka. Many mangaka attend in person and they have staff to help them sell their books. It's indicative of how popular a mangaka is how much staff they may have and how big their booth and how long the line. People like Yamato Nase, Haruka Minami, Takanaga Hinako etc have people lined up around the corners and out the exits etc and sometimes sell out (yamato nase always sells out) etc...

Kumi-kun - Yeah it's too bad about her licensing
  3. kumi-kun
    kumi-kun
    Aw Kurai I can remember july 2007... I was checking every day if viewfinder 3 and hanairo no virgin soul were in stock at my site since it was supposed to happen then XD

And I also want to meet yamato nase *_*
    she seems like such a crazy person so I wonder how she looks
    ah I fail, so off-topic//
  4. KuraiYamasaki
    KuraiYamasaki
    What off-topic? XD I also love Yamato Nase *Q* She's great! *hehe*
    Okay *scribble down* August ... who comes with me to Tokyo in August? XD
    Damn ... I'll meet them all *strong believing* >o<""
  5. kumi-kun
    kumi-kun
    hhahha ok then it's cool! XD
    I think when it comes to drawing style yamato nase and haruka minami are closest :o
    but still very different ^___^ (especially the seme's!)
    somehow *you may shoot me* it would lovely if haruka minami would draw stories like yamato does : D (but then of course with more smex <3)

I wanna come *___* why am I so poor? >___>
    let's wait till 2009...
  6. KuraiYamasaki
    KuraiYamasaki
    What do you mean ... "stories like yamato does"? *being interested* XD

I am also poor ^^" The thing with this year August was just a little joke ... what a shame ;o; I really have to keep my money ... but that's so hard ... ever those nice little conventions in Germany! >o<
  7. KuraiYamasaki
    KuraiYamasaki
    What do you mean ... "stories like yamato does"? *being interested* XD

I am also poor ^^" The thing with this year August was just a little joke ... what a shame ;o; I really have to keep my money ... but that's so hard ... ever those nice little conventions in Germany! >o<
  8. kumi-kun
    kumi-kun
    I mean the things she writes about like in 'take me to heaven'
    there is a clear plot and very characterstic characters...
    ah I can't explain it well 0_0

hihi I knew XD
    gosh it's near impossible to keep my money...
    then there are many birthday, mangas that have to be bought (haruka's) parties to go to... etc! T__T
    you live in germany? I think I asked before... but then you live so close by 0__0 (possibly)
  9. KuraiYamasaki
    KuraiYamasaki
    At first: look all at my beautiful avatar! It's made by kumi-kun! ^^~ sankyuu!

oh, yeah ... a clear plot is nice! *nod nod* In Germany we have something called PWP ... that mean's "plot, what plot" (do you have this too?) and in this stories it's just about the act and without any plot! ^^ Like in most of Minami's stories ... but as she said in an interview (was it at the homepage of panic angelics? oO): she could paint 100 pages with just the "act" ... XDD It's the reason why I like Saihate no kimi e so much ... there is a storyline in it! *yay* XD

Yeah ... I live in Germany ... how is it called in English? Saxony ... ^^ To whom or what do I live close by? oO" To Japan? XD I live close by Poland or Czech Republic XDD What do you mean? ^^
  10. kumi-kun
    kumi-kun
    hahahah such a public message XD

OOh yeah I know the 'pwp' term.. it's often used with fanfictions I guess it fits some of her mangas very well!
    Minami Haruka must be pretty perverted XD
    I mean 100 pages! hahah I'm sure I'd get bored
    yah for saihate indeed! I also liked honey boy spiral since it had clear characters and a bit of a development ^^

Hahhaha I mean I might live close by you! XD
    In live in holland ^^ but if you live close by czech republic
    you live on the other site I think XD
Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast