aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

AYANO YAMANE fans

1. Chikaru
    Chikaru
    Ooh... I'm not the only one...
  2. Alessa
    Alessa
    Hello to everyone! I LOVE this mangaka's artwork so I joined this social group!*.* I'm glad to have found it. I hope to hear more about her work and about her fans here.^__^
    Annnnnnd, thank you sommar for the LJ link!
  3. chamorrican56
    chamorrican56
    oh ... my .. god

i just found out that i was excepted into the yamane community on LJ ... im so excited ... now pls excuse me while i becom a downloading ***** ....

((ohh and hi alessa welcome ^^))
  4. sommar
    sommar
    @ chamorrican56 - *yay* congrats!!!

@ Alessa - do you have a favourite work by our sensei? I'm thouroghly addicted to Viewfinder myself ... like really ohhh... and Havi... love Havi , he's just soo gorgeous!
  5. chamorrican56
    chamorrican56
    thank u thank u sommar ...... although i still need to download that wrar-whatever-thingy ... i just really dont know wat to do or how to do it
  6. Chikaru
    Chikaru
    Hi, Alessa.

>> chamorrican56: Good for you. Have you downloaded the Winrar yet? After you download it you can extract the files. So, have you?
  7. chamorrican56
    chamorrican56
    >> chikaru ... i just did (all thanks to sommar and her technology genius )... *is in heaven* ... i read the first chap of crimson spell , and almost killed over with how good it was ... man i really do love yamane-sensei , what would i do with out her? (probably be stuck doing homework >___< )
    so uh , chikaru ... how come u cant get onto to LJ ?
  8. shattered
    shattered
    the ya community has closed new membership registration for the time being, so that might be why some people cant get in?
  9. chamorrican56
    chamorrican56
    mkay ... i have now completely read many lovely smexy chaps of crimson spell and have , once again, fallen in love with yamane-sensei's work .... Hall is just ....mmmm.... uber gorgeous (i think its because of the hair )
  10. cyber_cyber
    cyber_cyber
    oh my god, 55 members? I disappeared for almost a month. hix hix hix, tadaima, you guys.
    Today is Women's Day, wish you guys have a wonderful day, and yes, full of yaoi.^^
Page 10 of 31 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast