aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

AYANO YAMANE fans

1. sillyfox
    sillyfox
    Hello! I'm new to the group but I love Yamane Ayano's work. She is super talented! My absolute favorite work from her is Viewfinder
  2. Chikaru
    Chikaru
    Yay! I found a scanlated version of Crimson Spell chapter 16. Going to read them soon.
  3. yuri07
    yuri07
    i'm new here..i love any of ayano sensei artworks especially viewfinder series n crimson spell...i'm a big fan of this mangas...
  4. tk04
    tk04
    ruby_alexandrine_81 thanks for the info. it seem to me there some kind of battle going who getting viewfinder. Either way, I looking forward viewfinder from Kitty Media or 801 Media. I just hope soon. I really want them in my hand. Is so hard to get them. Those that do have it are selling for 100 us dollar or more. I can't afford that much. I got luckly I got vol. 1 it was the last copy from my bookstore.
  5. Ruby_Alexandrine
    Ruby_Alexandrine
    @tk04 - You are very welcome! I have seen the bidding onslaught at Ebay, and I will not pay $100.00+ for all three volumes. I still have my Japanese versions which I'm satisfied of owning. Also, I heard that the next Crimson Spell chapter will actually have Havi and Val actually making love, and its mutual.
  6. tk04
    tk04
    Let say Kitty Media or 801 Media was able get ViewFinder from Libre. Are they going to re-do the whole series or going to continue the viewfinder series where is left off?
  7. Ruby_Alexandrine
    Ruby_Alexandrine
    @tk01 - If Kitty Media or 801 Media managed to newly license Viewfinder, then either publishers will have to publish the series from the beginning. Tt would look awkward to have the series published by two different publishers since not everyone owns BB's version of Viewfinder. Honestly I am really hoping that 801 Media will publish it because their quality is impeccable. Kitty Media has good quality as well, but 801 Media, although its costs more to purchase their publications, has better presentation.
  8. Ruby_Alexandrine
    Ruby_Alexandrine
    I have officially lost track of Crimson Spell chapters. I have deleted the message about the chapter being mislabeled. Its been awhile since I actually read scans since I have been on a yaoi manga purchasing frenzy.
  9. sommar
    sommar
    @ ruby_alexandrine_81 - that must have been some purchasing frenzy to fall off the Crimson Spell wagon Well then you have some lovely scanlations to look forward to reading... and lovely they are (even though I've read the raws it's sooo much different reading the scanlated versions ) chapter 16 and 17 was, well, heartwrenching
  10. Ruby_Alexandrine
    Ruby_Alexandrine
    @sommar - It was. I have already downloaded the scans so I may catch up.
Page 20 of 31 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast