aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Chock full of spoliers

1. FiresFlame
    FiresFlame
    hehe maybe the 8 tails can win now,though i wonder what Samahada will do once it gets taste of Narutos chakra
  2. kinai26
    kinai26
    O.o the Raikage showed up in the nick of time and saved his brother....and as a result Kisame seems to have lost his head.

There is still trouble with Danzo and his men - that´s nothing new, just good that the Tsuchikage is a smart woman heh heh.

Sai wants to tell Naruto the truth about Sakura´s fake (ew ew) confession of love towards out lovable blonde...and probably tell Naru about how the konoichi plans to fight Sasuke on her own. Yeah right, that´s plain stupid of her, who in their right mind and who aren´t on the sage level would want to try to fight Sasuke. She´ll die for sure, and then Naruto will be forced to fight Sasuke...and...well I still hope that both Naruto and Sasuke will live through this.

I wonder how many good nin will have to die before the end? What´s your guess? I vote for Sakura to die.
  3. kinai26
    kinai26
    Wow Kisame is dead - three Akatsuki left (Madara, Sasuke and Zetsu...I´m not sure if Zetsu died...he got roasted though)

Naruto collapsed because...well I think his heart broke because of the whole Sasuke deal.

Madara offered Danzou to Sasuke, the fight looks cool, especially with Danzou´s Sharingan arm.
  4. FiresFlame
    FiresFlame
    ITACHIIIIIIIII!!!!!! i hope hes still alive somehow and not really dead! Maybe its just that Danzo's arm is finally backfiring or Sasuke is just using a Henge but still..... *prays for Itachis well being*
  5. merraz2590
    merraz2590
    hmmm...must be another yondaime-type thing. In any case I really can´t wait to see what Itachi will do to Danzo
  6. Jabba
    Jabba
    Itachi-sama???
    Pls do not joke with me???
    Is he still alive?!?!?
  7. kinai26
    kinai26
    No, sadly not. Itachi has become Sasuke´s genjutsu.
    Danzou has 11 Sharingan and a piece of the shodaime imbedded in his shoulder (scary guy) Sasuke is no pushover...but it doesn´t look good for our dark haired avenger.

Danzou is using Izanagi (who is the father of Amaterasu and Tsukiyomi in the ancient myths) which is some kind of forbidden genjutsu.
  8. chloe1horses
    chloe1horses
    OMG leaving us w/that page and then saying no chap next week thats to much kishi(sp?)-san !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819