aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Chock full of spoliers

1. kinai26
    kinai26
    Yo minna-san

Did you read last weeks Naruto yet?

Zetsu betrayed team Sasuke and Haya... and Tobi offered Naruto a nightly visit heh heh only to run into Kakashi and Yamato´s trap.

I don´t think that Tobi is Madara...He said something that made me think otherwise - what is your oppinion on the matter?
  2. FiresFlame
    FiresFlame
    About the new chappy:

My my i really do like Gaara showing up the old people
  3. FiresFlame
    FiresFlame
    Hehe Today is firiday!! and that means more Naruto!!

About this weeks chapter I do believe what Madara is trying to say is that Naruto and Sasuke are fated to be together ^-^ two halves of a whole soul!! Seems like metaphysical yaoi to me
  4. kinai26
    kinai26
    That would have been nice news indeed Fire-chan but far from true.

Sasuke is heading straight towards his own destruction if he continues what he´s doing. I was quite dissapointed with the drawings of the last chapter, Sasuke´s character was drawn rather poorly.
  5. merraz2590
    merraz2590
    Sasuke is at total trainwreck right now DX
    And I am sort of pissed at Naruto to for taking to damn long to make up his mind
    I really want to see what kishimoto had planned for when naruto and saske meet head to head again...
  6. kinai26
    kinai26
    It doesn´t look too good for our cute shinobi. Sasuke got his ass kicked pretty badly and Madara declares war to the world.

The remaining four kage prefer to put their trust in kakashi now that Danzou (that whimp) ran off with his tail between his legs before Madara shoved up - are those two connected somehow?

Kisame has found Killer Bee and challenged him to a fight - who will win I wonder.

No Naruto manga next week - Kishimoto-sama needs time to think about his next moves - does great artists/authors get writers blocks like the rest of us?
  7. FiresFlame
    FiresFlame
    I wonder if they do, though i am a bit disapointed in how Kishimoto hasnt had Naruto do anything in the past few chapters... He's just sitting around thinking, That is NOT the Naruto we know and love...
  8. kinai26
    kinai26
    True, but I am sure that he will return stronger than ever soon enough. Maybe he´ll try to maintail the toad sage mode without the clones stored at the toad dimension
  9. FiresFlame
    FiresFlame
    my My that new chappy was a bit slow, i though Kishimoto took the week off to give us something amazing, but no, just a confession with a really pissed looking Kiba and Lee
  10. kinai26
    kinai26
    Kisame can become one with Samahada - but the sword likes the 8 tailed bijuu better heh heh - poor Kisame-kun.

Sakura wants to hunt down Sasuke and deal with him - yeah right - she´s gonna end up getting herself killed and then Naruto will be forced to attack Sasuke in an all demolishing battle hn
Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast