aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Chock full of spoliers

1. Jabba
    I just took the opening page as a progression compare and contrast.
    How the Nagato, Koran and what's-his-name-again? grew up and how Team 7 grew up.
  2. FiresFlame
    FiresFlame
    Pein called Naruto peace.... does that mean he gives up?
  3. merraz2590
    merraz2590
    that's funny...Naruto went back into sage mode...must be getting the hang of it I guess...
    I wonder what it is that Naruto wants to find out...maybe it has something to do with Madara...or Sasuke o.O...
  4. kinai26
    kinai26
    Naruto has apperantly an endless amount of chakra. I was pretty sure tht he had used all his clones in the battle but it appears that he has renewed strength after his meeting with his dad.

I am pretty sure that Nagato has something important to talk to Naruto about - maybe something involving Jiraiya and the Uchihas.

O.o have you watched the new opening/ending of the anime - yum yum naked skin and a cool Ochie heh heh

do you guys/girls watch Bleach as well - you probably do. What do you think of Ichigo´s new hollow transformation?
  5. merraz2590
    merraz2590
    oh, I know! I loved the new open-ending! (song? what song?)
    ichigo has a new transformation? I dunno I gave up on Bleach a while ago, stupid fillers were bugging the hell out of me
  6. Jabba
    Jabba
    Bleach... Still HAVEN'T ended?!?! o.O
    And damn you Shounen Jump! I have tons of manga chapters to wade through every friday!!!

Chapter 443
    Why do i even bother doing previews when everyone has already read the chapter ahead of me?!?!?

Anyway, 6th Pein gone.
    Hinata lives.
    And that's one nice "fake" tree Konan...
    Heck you can't even call it fake... It's make from paper... Which came from trees!
  7. kinai26
    kinai26
    I read the Bleach manga - that where his new hollow transformation showed up. The fillers are mucho mucho annoying anf there are way to many of them... but I have a thing for Ichigo and Ulqurra X3

We can´t buy shonen jump here #pout# Denmark is slow on that field, sad really.

I might not be on much in the next few days - getting new and faster internet XD
  8. FiresFlame
    FiresFlame
    i gave up on bleach quite awhile ago... though i heard its getting better so i might suck it up and keep reading it. They were dragging this one battle on so long I was getting annoyed....

You think Denmark is slow with Manga? The newest Naruto book that came out near me is the 43. If im not mistaken, its the one where Sasuke kills Dei-kun. its sad
  9. Jabba
    Jabba
    Chapter 444

Holy crap!
    4-4-4! They should have thrown in a few more filler chapters and use this chapter to bring out Yondy instead!

Hmmm...
    Looks like Pein is not limited to just controlling dead bodies...

And we go...
    Pein's history... >_<
  10. merraz2590
    merraz2590
    looks like they are cueing in the flashbacks now...
    wow kyuubi and sage mode combined looks really cool...
Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast