aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Chock full of spoliers

1. Jabba
    Come here to discuss the latest Naruto releases with tons of spoilers.
  2. kinai26
    kinai26
    Cool. I will start with spoilers from the anime then - what do you think of the green toad with the giant lips or what about the new end credit song?
  3. Jabba
    Jabba
    @Kinai...
    ROFL!!!
    What the HECK were they thinking???
    Did they think a gay Toad is gonna compensate us for cutting out the Yaoi no Jutsu???
  4. kinai26
    kinai26
    LOL I nearly feel off my chair as I saw it - say wasn´t it implied that the frog kissed our little Naru-chan once? and what´s up with the lipsstick?
    Sasu is so hot though. I am looking forward to see how he absorbs Orochimaru (even though I have a soft spot for the old perverted snake)

Do you know who the kid with the purple eyes is?
  5. Jabba
    Jabba
    Filler again.

And me too... I really enjoy that sadistically evil snakey...
  6. kinai26
    kinai26
    I wonder why I like him so much - most people thinks that Ochie is a creep but I find his character fazinating
  7. Jabba
    Jabba
    Because he's openly evil and doesn't pretend that it's for the sake of the world? Like Pein?
    Plus he actually has a solid reason to be evil rather than just is...
    A breath of refreshing air from some of the other villains in other mangas.
  8. kinai26
    kinai26
    OMG OMG OMG the new chapter is out and I went O.o at what it contained.

Holy crap! Naruto kicked ass and used that motherf***ing cool double sage rasengang WOW- one blow and those huge summonings went flying - and the second Pein is out to.

Kakashi... #sobs and prays that it isn´t true# I hate to be right about something as tragic as this.
  9. Jabba
    Jabba
    Chapter 431

My question was answered...
    That toad is Gamakichi... My goodness...
    Just how much had he grown in just 3 years??? O.O

Kakashi!!!!

Oh my...
    That's a lot of Sage based jutsu...
    And Naurto... You ROCK!!!!
  10. kinai26
    kinai26
    Well Gamakichi has grown in the lastet ep of the anime too. Ochie´s role in it is really good - so double crossing heh heh.

And the kid got to meet Naruto - I foresee trouble later on. I don´t hope that Naruto will have to fight that child - he/she seems to have a good core
Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast