aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Chock full of spoliers

1. chloe1horses
    chloe1horses
    uhhhh i guess no naruto manga this week?????
  2. Jabba
    Jabba
    Chapter 446

Why is it Danzo again!?!?!?
  3. merraz2590
    merraz2590
    cuz the old man needs more reasons to be killed off...
    @kinai: thanks for telling me were the flick was...totally worth seeing...especially since sasuke spends half that time topless *found new slash material*
  4. kinai26
    kinai26
    Yesssss so hot heh heh kishimoto is mean. Now he just can´t kill Sasuke or blame us for paring the hot ass Uchiha with our cute Naruto #smirks#

Denzo really needs to get his assed kicked so bad that he won´t be able to get back up again, and I kinda hope that Sasuke is allowed to get his vengence on that man for what he has done to the Uchiha clan.

I am incredible curious on what Nagato and Naruto will end up doing. Will it end in more bloodshed or will they find a more peaceful solution?
  5. Jabba
    Jabba
    Chapter 447

Pein... Since you're gonna kill them all off...
    Why in the nine hells did you missed Danzo?!?!?!
  6. kinai26
    kinai26
    O.o So Nagato was the one who summoned the "king of hell" statue, interesting.

I wonder what Naruto will do now that he refuses to kill the master of pain... hmmmm spank him? I don´t want Naruto to go soft on the baka... Nagato deserves punishment.
  7. merraz2590
    merraz2590
    well he had better do SOMETHING to that bastard...
    hang on...just had an epiphany...what if Naruto is going to try to strike up a deal with Pein so he can get information on Madara and Sasuke?! or...oh! oh! I know! maybe he'll pretend to let himself get captured so that he can get closer to the rest of Akatsuki! omigosh this is probably gonna turn out more exciting in the next chapters!!
  8. Jabba
    Jabba
    Chapter 448

Naruto is Ten!

And why am i continuing to review this arc???
    This is the first arc that got me skipping pages!!!!

And something tells me that Pein is gonna do something so very wrong...
    Hmmm... Stuff all of the bijuu into Naruto? O.O
  9. kinai26
    kinai26
    ...You think so? That wouldn´t end well if he did. Could imagine to have 9 monster demons inside of you at once.... um that kinda sounds wrong eh heh. But I agree that Nagato is up to no good - the man hates the world after all.
  10. merraz2590
    merraz2590
    I dunno...looks like pein'll pull a weird one eighty though...
    I just wish it could be something that will liven things up a bit...this has been a pretty boring arc...
Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast