aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Chock full of spoliers

1. FiresFlame
    FiresFlame
    NARUTO ILL HELP YOU~~!!!!
  2. merraz2590
    merraz2590
    oh my f***ing gee!! naruto...captured!
    though I highly doubt with all the frogs there at his side they will let him go that easily and there is still that illusion they were planning on...
    so there is hope peoples!!
    and besides jabba made a good point earlier; Naruto may not be good at forseeing situations but he can be a shikamaru-level genius when it comes to pulling out fool proof plans out of his ass
  3. FiresFlame
    FiresFlame
    very true lets all hope :bow:
  4. Shades22
    Shades22
    ommfg i hope so man haven't ben on this in awhile but the next update will be out this week right?
  5. kinai26
    kinai26
    ...Do you think that if I scream loud enough that Kishimoto will hear me this time? This is so unfair!

Kakashi dies, Shizune too... and now the old toad as well!!!! So not fair. Why does Naruto have to lose everyone he cares about?

Who will be next? Sakura? Tsunade?

I hope that Inoichi, Shikamaru and Shikaku will figure out how to kill that bastard Pein before he will be able to torture Naruto anymore.
  6. FiresFlame
    FiresFlame
    Whats wish the next chapter being called 'peace'? ARRRRGGGG!!!!! I cant believe it! Is Kishimoto going to launch into an extended memoir?! >:'( I WILL NOT ALLOW IT
  7. merraz2590
    merraz2590
    WTF!?! This is all so wrong!!
    everything is getting so screwed up! seriously!
    and dammit when is sasuke going to show up!! wasn't HE the one that wanted to destroy konoha?
  8. Jabba
    Jabba
    Chapter 435

lol!
    Pein turns into a frog?!?!
    That's a good one!!

Huh?
    The summons didn't go back to their dimension even after suffering so much damage?

****!
    Shizune too...
    How many more lovable side characters are gonna be killed off before Kishimoto is happy?!?!???

Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!
    Naruto's hands!!!! Nooooooooo!!!

But that's one interesting position that Naruto is in...
    No! Stop!!! Bad thoughts! Bad thoughts!
    */e is starting to have ideas for her next one-shot... >_<*

Anyway, i'm hoping that this is all an illusion.
    And that Pa haven't been skewered on that damn swords which that damn Pein had pulled from the middle of nothing!
  9. kinai26
    kinai26
    It would be good if it was an illusion but I have a hard time believing it.

Oh Jabba-chan you are a perv heh heh. But you are right, Naruto on his knees - yup that is a good scenario.. now we just need Sasuke to show up and spank our favorite loudmouth #chuckles darkly at the images in my head#

Somehow my mood increased immedesly all of a sudden XD
  10. Jabba
    Jabba
    Chapter 436

Kishimoto... >_<
    Stop the yakking and get back to the action!!!

Pein dude...
    Just die...

When you level everything, you force everyone to restart all over again.
    And wars and hatred will being all over again.
    The peace you're reaching for is nothing more an illusion!
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast