aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Chock full of spoliers

1. Jabba
    Naruto is 10 years old!!!
    *Passes out B-day cakes to everyone!*

BTW, how long did Inuyasha lasted?
  2. kinai26
    kinai26
    Happy B-day to Naruto XD and to Kishimoto-sama for entertaining us.

Hm Inuyasha was 6 seasons if I remember correctly...

This weeks update:
    Well thankfully it seems that Sasuke only wants to kill Danzou. If that´s the fact then he has my support.

I don´t like the fact that Naruto kneeled before the damn Raikage who acted like an ass. I like the guy with the lolly...damn, can´t remember his name.
  3. kinai26
    kinai26
    Damn, what a cool update.
    Gaara is back and so cool - as always heh heh
    Sai speaks his mind - yay
    Danzou..well I think that he has planned for this to happen all along - that bastard.
  4. FiresFlame
    FiresFlame
    danzou needs to die
  5. kinai26
    kinai26
    Holy Cow! O.o Chp 459 is loaded with cool new information.

Sai is cool, Shikamaru wants the rookie nine to deal with Sasuke themselves - I guess that only logical - though I still plea that Sasuke has a good core.

Sasuke and Naruto really are connected somehow XD Yay

None of the Kage can really be trusted (except Gaara, but apperantly he´s too young to be taken serious) Danzou has Shisui´s Sharingan eye... and then the light half of Zetsu shows up. I wonder if Sasuke takes action in the next chapter X3
  6. FiresFlame
    FiresFlame
    ^-^ Cant wait for the next chappy.... I wonder what gaara will do, he is the only one to be trusted. And what is with everyone meeting together at this meeting? the last of Akatasuki is there (minus Kisame) then there are the strongest Nin from every country protecting their kage. Then Sakura and Sai look like their about to head out to get naruto who is also at the kage meeting with Yamato and Kakashi.

Does anyone else think we are going to get an Epic battle and Itachi's "gift" to Naruto will be reveled soon? And then.... dare I say it, the END????
  7. kinai26
    kinai26
    I am pretty sure that we haven´t seen everything yet.
    1) Itachi´s gift is a big surprise of course but there is a bigger one - what role does Kabuto play in this and what is up with his eyes? I watched some of the old episodes (they show them on TV in DK) and Kabuto´s eyes were red after a battle with some Ame-nin - I had kinda forgot about iy + why did Sasuke leave Kabuto alive when he left Oto?
  8. FiresFlame
    FiresFlame
    Hmm, very interesting... I had almost forgotten about Kabuto
  9. Jabba
    Jabba
    Just so you know...
    No Naruto this week.
  10. argona
    argona
    Just wanted to say hi here as well. HI
Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast