aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Kinai26's stalker club

1. lucka0021
    lucka0021
    @jabba: they are smaller
  2. FiresFlame
    FiresFlame
    Kinai doesnt have internet!!!! OMG! SHE MISSED NARUTO!
  3. lucka0021
    lucka0021
    @fire: poor she
  4. Jabba
    Jabba

Poor Kinai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  5. kinai26
    kinai26
    Hello loves, I´m back XD
    Wow a countdown till my return - I love you guys/girls #Huggles#
    Yup A whole week without TV, internet or even a cellphone... but I survived and even though my plane was delayes over an hour, I got home safe with all my stuff with e.

I even survived a week with my annoying family - I found a lot of great hiding spaces where I could make some nice landscape drawings(I´ll post them on D.A. later this week)

Damn I missed out on so much... No Naruto for an entire week - I think I need a huge dose of some hot SasuNaruness heh heh.

I´ll post ´Blood` tomorrow as soon as possible and now I´m off to download the new Naruto chapter - and whatch some anime online - and read some hot fanfics heh heh
  6. lucka0021
    lucka0021
    hiiiiiiiiiiii kinai...my darling i am happy of seeing your comeback
  7. Shades22
    Shades22
    OMFG!!!! KINAI-SAMA!!!! ur back im soooooooooooooooo I missed you without u i was soooo but now ur back my joy is like mega joy at this moment lol
  8. FiresFlame
    FiresFlame
    KINAI-SAMA!!!!!!! Your return has made my day much happier!
  9. kinai26
    kinai26
    Sugoi XD I missed you too #Huggles# it´s really good to be back home and to sleep in my own bed again + no family members breathing down my neck everytime I´m trying to write an update(I don´t think they would approve of the violence or the smut heh heh - even if they know that I write fan fics)

I´ve just posted an update for ´Blood` heh heh I think you´ll like it.
  10. Shades22
    Shades22
    i will read it after this post kinai-sama ok i need help.... my emotions are like this right now but i want to get back to but can't cuase someone hurt my feelings... im sad i know but i shall read ur story n that will make me happy till i have to remember y i wasnt happy in the 1st place
Page 63 of 108 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast