aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Kinai26's stalker club

1. FiresFlame
    FiresFlame
    Im guessing genjutsu
  2. kinai26
    kinai26
    LOL who knows X3

Dear friends... My practical study ended successfully yesterday... which means I´m feeling a bit strange right now. I struggle with a light writers block as I just can´t write asingle sentence that seems to make sence.

Maybe I´ll feel better about it tomorrow... if not... well then you´ll have to be patient with me. I have so many good notes and plots... and still nothing - sorry
  3. Jabba
    Jabba
    lol.
    Kinai.
    It's all right!
  4. kinai26
    kinai26
    Thanks hon X3

I thinks I got this blok because I´m just beginning to realize that I won´t be back at work on monday - and I probably won´t see any of those snot-nosed and yet incredible lovable kids again.

I´m already missing them a lot - I guess I´ll just have to visit them from time to time... and who knows maybe they end up hirering me when I graduate in January XD
  5. Jabba
    Jabba

I know what you mean...
    I still pop by my old center from time to time and get huggles from the kids...
  6. kinai26
    kinai26
    X3 My former boss(from the kindergarden) called me today heh heh she asked me to help her out rest of the week - as a paid worker - sugoi 26 euro a hour, 7 hours a day for 4 days - oh yeah am I willing to work instead of the vacation. I still have till the 18th before school begins again - so what is 4 days of fun and games with the kids ne?
  7. Jabba
    Jabba

4 days more of headaches & heartaches?
  8. kinai26
    kinai26
    Nah it´s alright.
    I got the best welcome ever as I showed up at work this morning... 10 kiddies came running and hugged me really tight and one gilr even called me mommy - so cute. The parents nearly hugged me too - they praised me a lot - that really made my day. It´s also cool that I´ll be earning half the money for my new pc will cost... and in only 4 days heh heh
  9. Shades22
    Shades22
    says: woot woot kinai-sama.... working with the kids... kawaii....
    thinks: eh? new pc.... more updates? wait... more smut?
    says: don't worry kinai-sama it will be worth it in many ways... more experience
    thinks: kids say the darnest things... so more ideas
    says: you'll have fun and you get paid for it
    thinks: money = pc = updates

godd luck
  10. Jabba
    Jabba
    Ya...
    I understands who you feel...
    When i go back for a visit, then kids would scream my name so loudly (and over and over again...) and swarmed me so badly that i feel that i can't breathe!

But i won't get such reactions from the newer children who have never been with me...
Page 65 of 108 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast