aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Kinai26's stalker club

1. Shades22
    Shades22
    okay i is confuzzoled but omfg!!! they better not die ... aww n sasu had a nice little memory sort of like flashback did he not it makes ya wonder
  2. FiresFlame
    FiresFlame
    *wonders*
  3. kinai26
    kinai26
    New pics XD
    http://kinai26.deviantart.com/gallery/
    Posted ´blood`
    @Jabba: Ivy - I know - gomen XD. Alright I´ll try to come up with something really hot for you X3.

I really hope that Sasuke will seek out Naruto and together they can create a new kind of shinobi world - that would be the perfect (yaoi) ending for the mange - well after they figure out what to do about the Akatsuki of course.
    It was hillarious as Naruto ate those bugs though heh heh I wonder what Shino would say to that XD
  4. Jabba
    Jabba
    Shino: You are my mortal enemy.
    Naruto:
  5. kinai26
    kinai26
    LOL

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5DP4F2MN

Link to download my pics XD
  6. kinai26
    kinai26
    @Jabba and Fire-chan: Can your pc open word 2007 files or do I have to save the chapter as a 2003 file before i mail it to you?
  7. FiresFlame
    FiresFlame
    nope 07 works fine...........i think ^^ send them anyway I'd wrestle my computer for yaoi
  8. kinai26
    kinai26
    I´ll finish it today and then mail it to ya XD It might not be before later today as it´s my mom 50th B-day today and I´m off to sing for her before we are going out for breakfast XD
  9. FiresFlame
    FiresFlame
    Tell her I said Happy Birthday!
  10. kinai26
    kinai26
    I did, thanks XD She had a very nice day - though most of the guests won´t show up before the party on Saturday. We gave her a Wii Nintendo - that is one funny console heh heh we played games all afternoon.

I would love to update ´Decieve` and I will as soon as my beta mails it back to me.

@Jabba and Fire-chan: I have mailed the new chapter of ´Happiness` plz let me know what you think of it.
Page 73 of 108 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast