aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Kinai26's stalker club

1. CrisNoWait
    CrisNoWait
    Hey, thought would be cool to dispaly some pics; I hope you guys can laugh & cry; not really cry; but you know enjoy the beauty of the pictures.
  2. akatsuki_fan
    akatsuki_fan
    aah thank you chris for adding pics

and welcome to all new members
  3. CrisNoWait
    CrisNoWait
    lol like to do what i can, ^^hehe cheese danish"
  4. kinai26
    kinai26
    I hpoe you all like surprises as some will occur in the next update of slave which I´ll finish whan I come home from school this afternoon.

I mailed the next update of ´Death` to Assen yesterday - I´ll post it as soon as it´s beta-ed.

I´m beta-ing ´memories` for Rikkusan565 right now(It´s a rather long chappie) and I´ll mail it back to her this evening XD.

Cool pics, Cris(say are you a boy or a girl?)

@ Assen: Heh heh I know what you mean. I really don´t have a life except my school, my persistant pereants and the internet heh heh
  5. kinai26
    kinai26
    Update notification!

Chapter 16 of ´Slave` has just been mailed to my beta naked-link(12 pages long - including a smutty bathroom scene between the sandman and fuzzy eyebrows) XD
  6. rebekahalana
    rebekahalana
    Cris that's cute ! Cheese danish *snickers*

Can't wait Kinai !
  7. joezz
    joezz
    eeeeeeeeep!
    I'm in!
    yay!
    love the pics!
  8. CrisNoWait
    CrisNoWait
    Well kinai26, im a chan, but will answer to kun because i'm easy to get along with and i dont mind.^^. welcome to our happy little group joezz. 4 day weekend Yay for me *gets out wine cooler, candy bars, pizza, dounuts* I'm ready for anything lala. Oh no I forgot the coffee!
  9. CrisNoWait
    CrisNoWait
    Im ok darklight saved the 4-day-weekend; thanks for the coffee; now..*leaves to check out kinai's other collections*^^
  10. rikkusan565
    rikkusan565
    *hides behind a rock* will someone come get me when Kinai updates....i'm hiding from the Plushie Police....
Page 3 of 108 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast