kinai26
    Updated "Radiant sun"
  2. kinai26
    kinai26
    Updated : Truth behind it all. chapter 23
  3. kinai26
    kinai26
    Update for "Radiant sun"

Guys I have a little confession to make.
    1) I have an annoying writers block which makes it hard for me to write on any of my ongoing stories right now which is why I am currently working on my book.

I don´t know when I will be able to write new updates for any of my fics but I will keep you updated. I still have 4 chapters of Radiant sun which will be posted according to plan; every friday. I will do my best to regain my creativity as soon as possible)
  4. kinai26
    kinai26
    I overcame the writers block - thanks to a few of you XD #huggles# and I was able to post a huge update for Ki´s world today - plz enjoy
  5. kinai26
    kinai26
    Update for Radiant sun has been posted
  6. kinai26
    kinai26
    Sorry loves,
    but there will be no update tomorrow.

I have to help out a friend with her bachelor paper, so the next update will be "Radiant sun" on Friday.
  7. kinai26
    kinai26
    Alright XD
    I posed a one-shot called "No turning back" (Dark fic - so it´s sad)

and I posted the first chapter of my book here:
    Child of Destiny

I will add more drawings once I get them scanned. A lot of my characters have been through a make-over and quite a few new char. has joined my story.
  8. kinai26
    kinai26
    Updated ´Deceive` and posted a one-shot
    http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/fictio...907#post356907
    which is a follow up for my one-shot ´Following a crow` I hope you´ll like it XD
  9. kinai26
    kinai26
    Um...as some of you may know I´m in bed with the flu. There will still be an update for Decieve on friday. That fic will end with chapter 30, and I plan on finishing the story before posting anything else; be it updates, oneshots or new fics XD
  10. kinai26
    kinai26
    Upcomming releases:

5.6: Final chapter of ´Decieve`
    8.6: Update for ´Truth`
    12.6: 1 st chappie of a brand new fic called ´Dark Savior`
    15.6:... Hmmm dunno yet, maybe an update for ´Ki´s world` or ´Omiai`