aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Kinai26's stalker club

1. kinai26
    kinai26
    Update for ´Forgive me` mailed to my beta Assen-kun today
  2. kinai26
    kinai26
    Sasu x Naru one-shot in production - will be very sad and I promise you´ll be sad. I cried when I wrote it(on paper) I just need to type it yet. I think I´ll call it ´Together in death`
  3. CrisNoWait
    CrisNoWait
    NEW STORY!! *faints from the suspense*,*recovers drinks water* K, you are the best! This was a great idea, im so excited! lol, Thanks assen for moderating ^;^ hehe, i'll do my best to follow your orders.lala
  4. darklight9600
    darklight9600
    **glomps Cris-san**
    My avitar seems to confirm yours
  5. assen
    assen
    I still have two to check XD first comes another chapter of cook, after that I'll do forgive me. It's just some friends planned an outing just to forget all stuff.. Probably gonna be boring as hell but at least I'll be out for a day. For me that's good news, for you however it's bad news because that means you'll have to wait an extra day.
    Gomen. I knew I shouldn't have gotten a life besides the one I have on the internet..
  6. Traiana
    Traiana
    Yay i finally joined the group
    @ dark: i love your avatar ...
    where is my bloodbag again?
  7. kinai26
    kinai26
    Hi all my sweeties.
    New chappie for ´Death` is almost done. I´m helping Rikkusan out a bit with a few fics, but I´m still working on all updates - full speed XD
  8. kinai26
    kinai26
    Almost done with ´Slave` too. i hope you´ll enjoy my version of the game ´7 minutes in heaven` heh heh
  9. CrisNoWait
    CrisNoWait
    glad to be of assitance darklight;lol, Welcome triana, nice to see you made it. Yay and group to get updates!
  10. rebekahalana
    rebekahalana
    I'm sure we'll enjoy '7 min in heaven ' Kinai ! Just the thought of it is enough to make me squeel !
Page 2 of 108 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast