aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Kinai26's stalker club

1. kinai26
    kinai26
    OMG Thank you all for the donation XDD and the new card.
    Thanks to Rikku for the points too XD
    I feel really bad that I can´t update more often at this time ´cause I really want too. Thank you for your patience... I´ll try to post something today XD

Cool pics heh heh they are both cute and hot
  2. Jabba
    Jabba
    Damn...
    Too late to make the donation...
  3. Naruto Chan
    Naruto Chan
    ur welcome kinai-sama <3
  4. kinai26
    kinai26
    Hello minna,

As a little thank you gift I&#180;ve posted my new one-shot(kinda as it&#180;s a 3 part fic - 11pages long) I&#180;t&#180;s called &#180;Forced Confesion` and is a Naru x Sasu I hope you&#180;ll like it XD
  5. Naruto Chan
    Naruto Chan
    awww x3 kinai u ment me and kiba or who is cute an hot &#244;o XDD"
  6. CrisNoWait
    CrisNoWait
    Thanks Kinai-sama; ill be sure to check it out.
    @spaceyk-very smexy; and so much love; KakaXiruka lol thanks for the pix
  7. kinai26
    kinai26
    Hello sweeties
    I&#180;m gonna update &#180;Pain of losing` tonight. It&#180;s not gonna be the final chapter... though it&#180;ll be posted soon.
    I plan on completing &#180;Slave` soon too as I already have a brand new plot for a long fic + the one I work on with Jabba. There&#180;s an upcoming one-shot( Yamato x Sai) for Spaceyk on it way as well as a valentines special which is halfway done. Things are busy in RL for me with the practical education and everything and I&#180;m coming down with the flu... but as always I&#180;ll do my best to keep ya all satisfied XD
  8. akatsuki_fan
    akatsuki_fan
    @ kinai sama -I loved the new chapter of " pain of losing" and I can't wait for the yamatox sai oneshot !!! I've never heard or read about that couple so its gonna be really interessting to read it^^ *hugs*
  9. kinai26
    kinai26
    @ akatsuki_fan: Thank you, glad you liked it XD
    @Rikkusan: Thank you so much for the points XDD
  10. Naruto Chan
    Naruto Chan
    yamato x sai O___o i have to read it *_*
Page 12 of 108 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast