Yo!
    Came to join the fun XD
    Group Hug???
    You know I love your work, Kinai!! (^.^)V
  2. Jabba
    Jabba
    Welcome ricca!

And to add on to Kinai's post:
    We are planning to withhold chapters until there is a decent number cos RL sucks for the both of us.
    So if you are interested, will you be able to hang around and beta fast when we(more ME actually... ) is still in the mood?
  3. Naruto Chan
    Naruto Chan
    i'm not sure that my english is good enough to beta ><"
  4. Zetsubou
    Zetsubou
    Well i would love to beta but like Naruto-chan I'm not sure if my English is good enough. But i can try of course
    @Naruto-chan: Ich hab da ne idee, vielleicht k&#246;nnen ja wir beide als beta-leser arbeiten, nat&#252;rlich nur wenn du willst, so k&#246;nnen wir auch unser Englisch ausgleichen ^. ~
  5. Naruto Chan
    Naruto Chan
    joa das w&#228;r ne idee @ zetsu x3333
  6. FiresFlame
    FiresFlame
    I might be able to look it over for you, I'll try to be on more often than I have the past few days. I've been really busy lately
  7. kinai26
    kinai26
    Konban wa,minna!

Yatta!i finished the first part of my manga today which meansI&#180;m back!

I plan on posting a new chapter of &#180;Forgive me` tomorrow afternoon CET XD

Oh and part one of my manga ended on 9 pages - it&#180;s only a short prologe - as the acutal manga will be much longer. Probablynot as long as the Naruto series... but who knows heh heh... do you want me to post it here on Aarin?
  8. rikkusan565
    rikkusan565
    yes i would love to read your manga.... and i'm sure the rest of us would like to also we are your stalkers we read everything you write
  9. Jabba
    Jabba
    We would love to read it.
    So...
    Onegai-shimas!!!
  10. kinai26
    kinai26
    I just need to scan it and then I&#180;ll post it for you XD
    I&#180;ve just posted the 5th chapter of &#180;Forgive me` and there is some hot action between Naruto and Sasuke in it XD I hope you&#180;ll like it.
Page 10 of 108 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast