aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Saiyuki

1. Sorryll
    Sorryll
    Yes definately! Thats why Minekura-sensei is such a goddes, she gives her characters such depth. I especially love the differences between Tenpou and Hakkai XD I think Hakkai would have a stroke if he saw Tenpou's office
  2. Mazoku
    Mazoku
    Kya!! I LOVE Saiyuki! It was the first Anime I watched! Hi people!
  3. RainSprite
    RainSprite
    Hi Mazoku ^^ Have you read the manga? It's just heavenly compared to the anime xD;

4. Mazoku
    Mazoku
    No, T.T I can't find the Manga...But I have seen the Anime and I absolutely love it!
  5. RainSprite
    RainSprite
    I'm currently rewatching Gensomaden Saiyuki ~ ^^

Mazoku.. were you looking for it online? If that's the case, I know it can be hard to find the saiyuki manga online T.T I just bought all my volumes >.o; I think there was one time I ran into some downloads for the manga...i dunno, maybe I could find them if I searched a bit xD;;
  6. Mazoku
    Mazoku
    Would you?! Please?! I can't find them no matter how much I search...
  7. RainSprite
    RainSprite
    oh, I actually found it ^^ The 9 volumes of saiyuki that is, i'm not sure if i'd be able to find saiyuki reload volumes - i'll pm download links now ^^

oh, and i forgot to mention - the artstyle of kazuya minekura towards the beginning of the Saiyuki manga is alright.. but towards the end of Saiyuki volumes and Saiyuki reload manga.. i think her artstyle just becomes gorgeous - you can tell it improves
  8. Mazoku
    Mazoku
    Thank You I couldn't find it anywhere! Your my saviour!~
  9. RainSprite
    RainSprite
    no problem! ^^
  10. Mazoku
    Mazoku
    Ohayo everyone!
Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast