aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Saiyuki

1. TohrunoSabaku
    TohrunoSabaku
    No problem. I meant to do you guys role play here? As in, do you impersonate the guys! ^^ I do a good Gojyo and Hakkai! ^^
  2. CharismaticSin
    CharismaticSin
    Hello everyone~

I have a love for all of Saiyuki characters. I have many favorite parings but I have a love (at least for this month) of Sanzo/Gojyo, xD. They make such an interesting pair.
  3. Icewind
    Icewind
    Another Sanzo/Gojyo fan. ^_^ They are very interesting to read about.
  4. TohrunoSabaku
    TohrunoSabaku
    Yea. I kindalike Sanzo and Gojyoas well! :3
  5. Tetsu
    Tetsu
    Hi everyone!! Sorry its been a while since I got on here^^ And same here I like a few diff paring,but my fav is still Gojyo/Sanzo
  6. RainSprite
    RainSprite
    I've re watched Saiyuki Reload, and currently am re watching saiyuki reload gunlock. I feel like I'm getting addicted to it all over again, although, I just adore the manga much much more <3
  7. Yusuichi
    Yusuichi
    Hi RainSprite, I really love Reload, so forgive me for asking, but what's Gunlock like? That is one I havent seen yet.
  8. em0baby
    em0baby
    I'm re-watching Saiyuki again >.>
    Cause I have forgotten the details more or less,
    &I absolutely adores Kougaiji! :love:
    how's the sequel? Is it worth watching? oAo
  9. Little White Dragon
    Little White Dragon
    Hey, it was Sanzo's birthday yesterday. (Nov. 29) Happy belated birthday Sanzo-sama!!

@em0baby: If you don't mind a slightly lower quality animation, then you should watch the sequels. If you just want story line then you should read the manga.
  10. RainSprite
    RainSprite
    @ Yusuichi - If you haven't watched Gunlock, I suggest you watch it. It's just a continuation to reload, and I personally like it like I liked Reload. Although I do prefer the manga altogether, I did enjoy watching reload and gunlock.

@em0baby- The sequel to Gensomaden Saiyuki is good! But the problem you may have with it is that the animation... is very different. You're probably going to take a while to get used to it. In my case, I watched Reload and then gensomaden, and yeah, it was a different animation that kind of threw me off. I personally thought Reload and Gunlock's animation was better than that of Gensomaden saiyuki, but I think you'll like Reload. But then again, I'd just suggest reading the manga, because that's just amazing =D
Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast