aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Saiyuki

1. Yusuichi
    Hiya Moshesque,

What is it about this series you like the most?
  2. Little White Dragon
    Little White Dragon
    I know it's been awhile, but thanks for replying to my...uh, odd question.
    Hey teito13 *waves back* (better late than never) I have to agree with you. I think Gojyo and Goku wear boxers, Hakkai wears briefs and Sanzo...well, Sanzo goes without.

Speaking of commando. Did you guys know Friday July 31, 2009 will be the first ever national commando day? That's this Friday! It's to support prostate cancer awareness. So, anyone gonna be like Sanzo and go commando?
  3. teito13
    teito13
    uhh in what nation?
  4. Little White Dragon
    Little White Dragon
    I believe the US. I got the info from nationalcommandoday.org but I couldn't find a specific nation. Let me know if you find anything else about it. I think it should be "international commando day" because prostate cancer can happen anywhere.
  5. teito13
    teito13
    umm i'll have to look it up
  6. Little White Dragon
    Little White Dragon
    @teito13: Hi and welcome to the group. So you like Goku and Sanzo. Does that you mean you like them as a couple?

@Yusuichi: What do you like most about the series?
  7. teito13
    teito13
    yeah i do, but i like gyojo and hakkai more
  8. Little White Dragon
    Little White Dragon
    Me too! Although I have recently become a big fan of Hakkai x Sanzo.
  9. Yusuichi
    Yusuichi
    I've not seen the ovas only the series. Can anyone tell me what they are like and how good they are?
  10. Little White Dragon
    Little White Dragon
    @Yusuichi: The burial OVAs are wonderfully animated and tell the stories of the characters before they met and before the journey west. If you get the chance I recommend watching the OVAs especially if you haven't read the manga, because you don't see this part of the boys pasts in the show. The other OVAs (not burial) are more like episodes from the series but are also worth seeing if you get the chance.
Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast