aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

CLAMP*-holic-*

1. no_niq
    no_niq
    Yay.. Welcome everyone.... XD

Oh, I guess if you want to add pic, you can create a new album in ur profile, like you just have 20 pics every album, so if you add another album you have another spot for 20 ? Rite ? XD~~~
  2. Piglet
    Piglet
    I'm a huge fan of clamp their stories are just filled with a little bit of everthing, from action to romance. Talking about romance i love their pairings. There are too many to mention at this moment but i would have to say that my favs are, kamui and fuuma from X and doumeki and watanuki from xxxholic.
  3. cyber_cyber
    cyber_cyber
    hi hi hi, mention about couples in all works of Clamp. I approve all the couples, not like other manga, we often want to change the couple, in Clamp's works, I must say that all of them are perfect. from normal to shounen ai, shoujo ai couples, they're just too excellent.
  4. inuwolfram
    inuwolfram
    doumeki x watanuki is really good too ^_^ oh, I just hope that they end up together in the end... ;_; clap have that way to break my heart with couples xD
  5. HokaHoka
    HokaHoka
    no_nick
    I think you are right
    LOL
  6. kurorinslvr
    kurorinslvr
    i just watched Tsubasa Tokyo Revelation 2 ova, why they have to make it ova, it should be a series.
    I just hope one day not too far that Clamp decide to take on from where they left off of Legal Drug. I so want them to continue the story and see what happens
  7. Piglet
    Piglet
    i so agree, legal drug is a good read i can't wait till they finish it.
  8. Desdemona
    Desdemona
    A group about Clamp? I have to join! I love the couple they made, even if I don't love the mangaka very much: I admire the way they draw, the story that they create, the bishie they put in their work XD but why they don't finish their work, like X1999 and Legal Drug? And why they are so cruel with their characters? You read "Clamp", you say "angst" XD
    I don't have a favourite pairing, I like them all, but I like to rember also the oldest or not too famous couple, for example Yasha and Ashura from RG Veda or Shuichiro and Kohaku from Wish.
  9. inuwolfram
    inuwolfram
    desdemona - amen in the angst part XD
  10. Aralaiqualasse
    Aralaiqualasse
    I collecting CLAMP's manga right now.....

I wonder when will X and Gohou Drug will be continue again...HIATUS for a long time I think......
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast