aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

CLAMP*-holic-*

1. cyber_cyber
    cyber_cyber
    men, if Gouhou Drug continues, I'll die because of happiness. I've been waiting for it since a long long time ago. talk about Ashura & Yasha, damn the publisher in my country. you guys know, the angels in Wish and Ashura are considered as male, right? the publisher here translated them as female. that means there's no shounen ai genre in those manga.
    @Inu-san: *shake hands*, I love Doumeki & Watanuki, too. they're really a funny couple. but Himawari is still an unknown. I hope she won't take any important role. Hate her so much.
  2. kurorinslvr
    kurorinslvr
    i don't mind Himawari-chan but i don't want her to get involved too much, just keep on the side. I just add one picture part of the chapter 149. If you see that is Doumeki and watanuki. What amused me is the position they are. I just love it. I would love for smeone to make a icon f this and share it ^-^
  3. Desdemona
    Desdemona
    @kurorinslvr: you have found a very interesting picture! Maybe Clamp put a little clue about the future relationship between Watanuki and Doumeki? XD Yes, of course and donkeys fly XD
    @cyber_cyber: I didn't know that publisher translated Kohaku and Ashura as female. I can't belive it! I thought in my country the publishers were incompetent, but now I know that they aren't alone.
  4. MiyaJadecube
    MiyaJadecube
    *waves* Brilliant group here~ Everything Clamp seems to get their hands on turns out beautiful, and full of these underlying currents of relationships & 'moments'...I love to watch/read it all. <<--although I really need to get on my collection. >< I wish I had a single favorite relationship, but...I'm a wuse & can't choose!! *haha* But I can say I'm biased toward X and/or TB...only for the fact that it was my first introduction into 'Clamp-world'.
  5. HokaHoka
    HokaHoka
    OwO added new 5 pictures...and I love them so much...MUUAAHHHH
    Subaru & Seishirou...kawaii
    Kamui&Fuma....to sexy for me...*nosebleed*
  6. no_niq
    no_niq
    Awww... I just watched all the pictures... Soooo Cooooollll... Yeah yeah, for Watanuki.. Love him so.. XD~~~ ...My God, Hoka2 you added Kamuiiii........ *-tears-*
  7. HokaHoka
    HokaHoka
    hee hee yes no_niq I added Kamui-chan---*love*
  8. Shiva
    Shiva
    CLAMP has always had a special place in my heart 'cause X was the VERY FIRST manga I've ever read.Basically it's what brought me to love Anime and Manga so much and that's why I wanted to join this group ^^
    Cheers to all of you CLAMP lovers <3

My favourite pairs are: SeishirouxSubaru, FuumaxKamui, DoumekixWatanuki, KuroganexFay, TouyaxYukito
  9. HokaHoka
    HokaHoka
    Shiva...welcome and well I love CLAMP art as well and those pairings...who don't love them...hee hee
  10. MiyaJadecube
    MiyaJadecube
    *holds out sake* I second the CHEERS to all CLAMP luvers!!! ^___^ And I agree Shiva, this group of talented ladies brought me into the anime/manga realm early on mostly because of the gorgeous artwork, but also the intricate, and often soul searing, story-lines. *sighs*
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast