aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

CLAMP*-holic-*

1. kurorinslvr
    kurorinslvr
    wow i can't believed what Watanuki paid for Syaoran and his wish, to save Sakura'chan.
  2. inuwolfram
    inuwolfram
    omgosh!! tokyo babylon photos *.* kyaaa, sei-chan is so sexy, subaru is so uke..
  3. HokaHoka
    HokaHoka
    @inuwolfram
    Yes I agree with you in all ways..hee
  4. kurorinslvr
    kurorinslvr
    i love the latest chapter. I am fan of kurogane and fay but i also love Kurogane and Tomoyo. and this chapter make me all
  5. Neko Roxas
    Neko Roxas
    Hi I´m new here, also a I like X, and Tsubasa
    and Holic, I'm still asked when Watanari realize he like Doumike? xD
    another note, English is not my maternal lenguage, so sorry for
    my English ^^U
    well, mmm, Have you ever found doujinshi of x/1999?
    because I think they are very rare to find.
  6. no_niq
    no_niq
    Hi, there Neko Roxas, Uhm.. I don't think I can easily find tad X Doujinshi... Hahaha.... But find lots for the manga itself ^^
  7. Jade Phoenix
    Jade Phoenix
    Hey there~! New to this club, and well, of course not new to the CLAMP addiction. xD Got some real smexy pics posted up here~! ^^ Hope I can blend in the group well.
  8. HokaHoka
    HokaHoka
    welcome to the club neko roxas and jade phoenix...
    and I want some X doujinshis...but I can't fine any...<_<
    I will start search...again
  9. dragonkat216
    dragonkat216
    Hello everyone. I'm a fan of CLAMP for sure. I've only scene/read tsubasa, cardcaptor sakura, and legal drug...but I'm hoping to move on to their other stuff. Any suggestions?
  10. inuwolfram
    inuwolfram
    I found some X douj here (on aarin doujinshi section... I don't know the name)
    but the douj didn't had kissing ;_; (It's good enough just having them but... oh, I wish I had some kiss between fumma and kamui or seishirou and subaru... ;_; although the tokyo babylon was really interesting)
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast