aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

CLAMP*-holic-*

1. cronomage389
    cronomage389
    Yay a CLAMP club :3 I've been reading Tokyo Babylon and Seisshiro with Subaru...just too cute ^.^
  2. no_niq
    no_niq
    @HokaHoka : Hahahaha.. I can read ur mind tad you want to join this group XD Awww... Thx for the picc !!! Kamui ever -*hugsss!!!

@cromomage389 : Heyyy.. Welcome !! Yeahh.. Seisshiro and Subaru are colliesss !!!
  3. kurorinslvr
    kurorinslvr
    really nice pic. what a unexpected development on Tsubasa latest chapter., have anyone read it yet?
  4. no_niq
    no_niq
    @kuro : Woddd ? Which chapter ??? GHezzz I havnt got it yet >.<
  5. kurorinslvr
    kurorinslvr
    @ no_niq, maybe you did already, i am talking about chapter 178
  6. cyber_cyber
    cyber_cyber
    I read the ch 178, it's so complicated for me now. As I could understand, there're also 2 Sakura, right? And the one going with the group is the Clone one?
  7. kurorinslvr
    kurorinslvr
    yeah, there are two Sakuras, the clone one is the one accompanies the group and the real one is sleeping or imprisoned ithe glass capsule. Remember at the beginning f the anime/manga when Sakura and Syaoran are in like a tube. That's were she is. But i couldn't understand well what is the motive behind the clonning of Sakura, i have to read well and compare of what happened from the beginning.
  8. no_niq
    no_niq
    kuro : Ah yeah.. I read it.. Tads so pitiful and I hate it... Why I always hate when there are clones and the protagonist never realize it >.< many anime series make tad kind of scene.. I hate it... XD
  9. cyber_cyber
    cyber_cyber
    As usual, Clamp's works are so difficult to guess the next motives.><
  10. HokaHoka
    HokaHoka
    you're welcome for the pics...and OMG...I need to post more and more...but we have a limit...TT^TT
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast