aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast
    Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

same is happening to me! how did u get yours fixed!!

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Samething is happening 2 me!

Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

Flower 1 (Pink)Star 2 (Yellow)Heart 6 (Devil)
    Wing 1 (Left)JingYi (L2)Wing 1 (Right)
    XiChen (L7)GuangYao (L7)Jin Ling (L2)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarachi View Post
    Hi, I am using Windows 7, and my 1.2 Patch never seems to work. I've tried heaps of 1.2 Patches form different sites, but none of them seem to work.
    People say that when you click on the Patch, and it is 100%, two windows pop up, but mine doesn't seem to do that.
    It only does this : Attachment 124013 It always says it's 0%..I don't know why.
    Then after I have done that, I press on the English Patch, and it doesn't work because of the 1.2 Patch : Attachment 124014

And I still don't get how to use your "Trick." Could you simplify it more if I could ask?
    Sorry for troubling you . >_<
    I had the same exact problem, try this for the Trick.

1. Open notepad
    2. Leave it empty and go to "Save as" onto your desktop
    3. Copy and paste this: script001.cmp
    4. Drop down the "Save as type" and change the "Text documents *.txt" to "All files *.*"
    5. Close, then move the created file into the "pack" folder inside the Documents\VividColor\SilverChaos\pack location.

I hope that helps to solve the trick problem, and if it doesn't then I'm sorry D:
    ~
    And well, even though I got through that step, as soon as I click start the game crashes.... The popup msg is about Mainsystem crashed. So now I'm stuck again x.x Someone please help mee. Also, how do you uninstall the game? I looked in my add/remove programs and did not find SC anywhere o.o nor is there an option that I could find in the root folder to uninstall.

Other possible problems is the same as a post on pg 5. Which I'm not sure if it has any affect on the game. I get the first two picture errors and a 3rd but it's different from the 3rd image here since I was able to get to the game menu and go into options.

Last edited by Mahiru; 01-22-2014 at 02:09 AM.

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahiru View Post
    ~
    And well, even though I got through that step, as soon as I click start the game crashes.... The popup msg is about Mainsystem crashed. So now I'm stuck again x.x Someone please help mee. Also, how do you uninstall the game? I looked in my add/remove programs and did not find SC anywhere o.o nor is there an option that I could find in the root folder to uninstall.

Other possible problems is the same as a post on pg 5. Which I'm not sure if it has any affect on the game. I get the first two picture errors and a 3rd but it's different from the 3rd image here since I was able to get to the game menu and go into options.
    Are there also question marks in the windows that popup? That means the system isn't in Japanese Locale.

And if you can get to the menu, but not start the game, it's actually the opening video file. I think I recall someone mentioning that if you move the opening video out of the folder, or rename it so that the game cannot find it, it will ignore it and ... just work. Try that.

Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Kojichan View Post
    Are there also question marks in the windows that popup? That means the system isn't in Japanese Locale.

And if you can get to the menu, but not start the game, it's actually the opening video file. I think I recall someone mentioning that if you move the opening video out of the folder, or rename it so that the game cannot find it, it will ignore it and ... just work. Try that.
    My system is already in japanese, and the opening vid comes a little bit after the game actually starts. But I tried removing/renaming it anyways but it didn't help.

Here's my screenshots in the order that I get my errors. I also thought that maybe my MainSystem.exe kept crashing because I wasn't running it as admin but that was also not the problem.

lpShQCr.jpg

Does having the root folder being in my documents a problem maybe? Bur that seems to be the default location for it to be installed so.. also can't figure out how to uninstall it so I can try again since I don't see that option anywhere.

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Mahiru View Post
    My system is already in japanese, and the opening vid comes a little bit after the game actually starts. But I tried removing/renaming it anyways but it didn't help.

Here's my screenshots in the order that I get my errors. I also thought that maybe my MainSystem.exe kept crashing because I wasn't running it as admin but that was also not the problem.

lpShQCr.jpg

Does having the root folder being in my documents a problem maybe? Bur that seems to be the default location for it to be installed so.. also can't figure out how to uninstall it so I can try again since I don't see that option anywhere.

The way you said that... "Default Location"... Did you not install this game via ISO? By default the game installs to the C:\Program Files (x86)\ directory, if you use the ISO Installer. It will also create an Uninstall location icon then.

Games never install to the "Documents" or "Downloads" folder by default.

By the by, those error boxes. The top two are identical and say "The specified module could not be found" and the last one says "The specified function does not exist". There are files missing. You might have to start the install process over, from a different download source. Where did you download your copy, by the way?

Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Kojichan View Post
    The way you said that... "Default Location"... Did you not install this game via ISO? By default the game installs to the C:\Program Files (x86)\ directory, if you use the ISO Installer. It will also create an Uninstall location icon then.

Games never install to the "Documents" or "Downloads" folder by default.

By the by, those error boxes. The top two are identical and say "The specified module could not be found" and the last one says "The specified function does not exist". There are files missing. You might have to start the install process over, from a different download source. Where did you download your copy, by the way?
    Woops not sure how I copy/pasted the first box twice xD;
    And I downloade sayuk's MF links from the SC thread. They are not in iso form, there is a file called Installer.exe in the files that it came with. And I followed all her instructions so :/ idk guess I will just delete the folder in mydocu and try again.

EDIT: Luuuulzz should've just done that days ago >_>; it works now. The saved location was wrong, when the game tried to pull the scripts, since it was saved in mydocu and not program files it kept failing, thus crashing the game. Anyways, thanks for the help Kojichan!
    Last edited by Mahiru; 01-30-2014 at 01:24 AM.

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Awesome! ^_^ Glad it's working now. Enjoy!

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Aiichiro Nitori (L3)Ayase (L8)Rin Matsuoka (L9)
    Taki (L2)Shirotani Tadaomi (L8)Izumi (young) (L1)
    Shiro (L2)Aki HY (L8)Sonic (L6)
    Is this for Silver Chaos Fanbox?

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Exact same problem as Mahiru. Same error boxes (got the first one twice too) and then the mainsystem.exe crash. What did you do to fix it? Re download? Move the install? Any help would be appreciated.

Installed in c:\program files\vividcolor\silverchaos
    Using windows 7, running program with windows xp computability.

Edit: I had to use the 1.2 patch empty text file trick to get the english patch to work. The game can play fine before I apply the english patch. I can't apply the 1.2 patch. After I trick it into thinking the 1.2 patch is applied I get those errors (in japanese) saying the modules/function does not exist or cannot be found and it crashes.

Edit: OK, so, I spent about an hour going through all the files. When you have a fresh game, patch it with the english patch and try to play it, i get those errors. If two files are replaced with the originals, (scrth.dll and GObj_Font.mod) then everything displays in english and everything works, right up until after the movie plays. So... yeah. Can anyone do anything with that information? And figure out why it crashes? If you replace the SCRIPT.com file with it's original then it will play just fine, but also in japanese. So I assume it has something to do with that.

Edit: Ended up just installing it on my crappy little mac laptop using wineskin. Worked. Ha. Stupid windows.
    Last edited by Zakkarian; 07-19-2014 at 11:06 AM.

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast