aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    MissAelita
    Thanks a lot ! In only five seconds you resolve it ! You were right, my patch wasn't the right one at all ! An infinited number of Thanks !

BANNED
    Savings

we are a professional provider of MMORPG virtual currency and assets,a range of services for your MMORPG characters.
    It has mass available stock of gold for your characters,
    so we can really provide an instant way of gold delivery.
    You can buy cheap gold, power leveling, game items with Fast instant.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

okay I have a problem

its a similar problem other people have had, i have windows 7 and i downloaded the game and im trying to do the 1.2 patch but when i click it , it opens and loads, and then the windows that are supposed to pop up , dont. what do i do?

I also tried doing the trick where you create the script file, but it doesn't seem to be working, i'm not supposed to have it in .txt but even when i save it in all files it still saves that way and i dont have the option to save it as a *.* file.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

So I finally figured out how to trick the English Patch into working, but now I'm getting the famous Mainsystem.exe error that a lot of people have had issues with... @________@;;

It pops up right after the intro (right before the intro video should start)
    I've tried both solutions, taking out the open.avi as well as downloading the codecs, but neither seem to be working.

Help? TwT;;

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by yamane View Post
    Oh, that's because this download file does not include the game, this is just the English patch... You have to download the game to install it~ If you look around here, I'm pretty sure you can find a download file of the game.

I did a search myself and here it is: http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f156/t...ver-chaos.html

Btw, I just looked for the thread, I didn't actually check if the links are working...But I'm pretty sure most of them are active, this is a BL forum for goodness' sake, what am I saying?? Must be the lack of sleep~ Oh, well, hope this helped!!
    Thankyou for your help I really appreciate it. The first link has expiered, so I'm just looking around the forum at the moment for a working link...
    Thanks

Dreed
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuji View Post
    Cutenina, I cannot seem to reproduce your error, so I guess just follow my every step outlined below exactly (I also have Vista):

1) Download the Silver Chaos version uploaded by Aarinfantasy.
    2) Install the full version in Japanese, test that it runs
    3) Download the 1.2 upgrade and 1.0 patch
    4) Unzip the 1.2 upgrade and 1.0 patch
    5) Locate the folder you installed the full version of Silver Chaos to. Mine was under Program Files (x86)/VividColor/Silver Chaos and open it
    6) Copy the Patch 1.2.exe and SCpatch.exe files into the ../Silver Chaos folder. A window should pop up asking you permission to copy them to that folder, click yes.
    7) Right click Patch 1.2.exe and run as administrator, click whatever okay buttons you need to
    8) Right click SCpatch.exe and run as administrator, click "patch" and "okay"
    9) Go to your desktop/start menu installed SC icon that you used to open the Japanese version and click it, should open in full screen
    10) Click the settings/configuration/options tab (don't click start just yet)
    11) Change setting from full screen to window, exit
    12) click Start

Those were my exact steps running it without any error on Vista. See if that works for you? Please post any errors that occur and which part they occur at.
    I have win7 and I did everything here but still got the error, however when I ran it in win vista compability it worked

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Hello, it's been some time since this thread is updated, I hope I'll get a reply on my problem. I've installed Silver Chaos as said by Fuji, and I copied my SCpatch and patch 1.2 into my Silver Chaos folder. When I clicked on Patch 1.2.exe, it extracted some files. And then when I clicked on the Setup.exe that is extracted by the patch 1.2, nothing happen. I even re-click on patch 1.2.exe but nothing happen also. I assumed that patch 1.2 is already installed so I clicked on SCPatch and then it said I haven't had 1.2 patch installed. What should I do?

Edit: Nevermind everyone, I downloaded the same patch from different source and it works ^^
    Last edited by Marsara; 09-02-2011 at 02:04 AM.

vydran212
    EDIT::

The game now loads in English, but I get the dredded Mainsytem.exe error when I try to play. I deleted the Opening vid in the Silver Chaos folder, but I still get the message. What gives??
    Last edited by vydran212; 09-09-2011 at 11:34 PM.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

I have a question, which sounds really stupid but...
    How do you save the game? O__O

Yaoi Addict
    Savings

Noeru (L11)Giotto (L10)Jack (L9)
    Akira TnC (L9)Heart 1 (Red)Shiki (L9)
    Shirogane (L9)N (L7)(S032) Ruruka
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackRose99 View Post
    I have a question, which sounds really stupid but...
    How do you save the game? O__O
    Nah, it's not stupid. Just right-click anywhere in the screen and then click save. I recommend saving before choosing choosing options, but it doesn't mean you can't save anytime. Just pick a slot to save your game in, and you can just load it next time~.

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast