aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

@animehead, hellsing, alishacatherine(? not sure):
    Ok all of you seem to have the same problem.
    You actually need to run a file named "installer.exe" to install the game, if you don't have it in your release then grab the aarinfantasy's one(that's the one i downloaded and used to make the patch).
    If you have it then run it, click on the first button, then choose the second option where it says 600 mb(full install) then the button at the bottom right and it will install the game. Then you need to install the game 1.2 patch, then the english patch 1.0.

@alishacatherine:
    thanks again for the proofreadings .

@Mahiru:
    That's right you need to grab the game first. It's a 600 mb game not a 2 mb one .

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Akito (L1)Gojo Satoru (L9)
    Thanks for the reply. XD i ended up finding it out.

I KEPT forgetting the (this needs mentioned somewhere) SECOND option in the drop down list is the full version XD
    not the first!
    and that was my problem *blushes*

Thank you though

*found this out before reading the reply* i have silver chaos burned onto a CD so it autoruns the install.
    Last edited by Hellsing365; 11-21-2007 at 10:14 PM.

Yaoi Supporter

Savings

Adonis (L2)Heero (L4)Heero (L4)
    Heero (L4)Itachi (L5)Akashi (L9)
    Hello, rose-chan here minna!!! I've got a problem with Silver Chaos. I've correctly installed the full version (the second choice even though i don't really understand the gibberish), installed the patch 1.2 and then installed the english patch 1.0. Then i clicked on the icon and run it. Everything's okay and the game's in english. Then it tells the stuff about the story in english (though i don't really read it) and then enter for like several times, a screen came up saying that they Mainsystem.exe has stopped working. The windows says that the problem is the programme compatibility. I don't really know how to solve this. Can someone help me??? Onegai!!! (i'm really annoyed cos i've spent ages doing this and i still can't play SC) WAhhhhh...!!

Yaoi Lover
    Savings

Cain (L4)Abel (L5)Byakuya (L7)
    Byakuya (young) (L1)Shiki (L9)Byakuya  (L3)
    Akira TnC (L1)Enjouji (L2)Shiki (L2)
    I have the same problem as dragoonrose, and as an addition, I have installed the Asian languages XP thing, plus I set it to Japanese... eh, technically it should be fine... so what did I miss? *cries in corner* and to think, I could finally play it...

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

@dragoonrose and widdershins

I hope you both read the first post of the thread where it gives possible solutions for different crashes -.-.
    If you read the first post and your game doesn't crash at one of the point i listed then:
    -Tell me the last line of text you can read ingame(screenshot?).
    -Screenshots of the error message(s) are welcomed too.

Please note that if you're under vista the patch has problems which haven't been solved but it should work fine under xp(even without xp set to japanese).

Yaoi Lover
    Savings

I've read the first post, it still does it. I'm on XP, it gets as far as "tomorrow's lesson will be...", then there's the hallway and then it crashes. I have the English patch, my video codecs are fine, ogg is new. I have winrar, and I did use it... but the problem still persists. I read that I need either century gothic font (which I had) or the Japanese language pack thing, which I installed...

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

@widdershins
    I'm quite sure you're not using v1.0 of the english patch...

*Your game crashes after playing the video and the last text you see is "Well here's tomorrow's lesson. etc"
    -Make sure you have used ENGLISH patch v1.0( http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f156/t...ml#post1158843

Yaoi Lover
    Savings

...ok, I seem to have been able to fix the problem, it's working now. ^^' I dunno what I did wrong, but I might have confused some file or summat, I dunno... at anyrate, I reinstalled the whole thing from start, and it's fine now.

Thanks for the help, though! ^^

luka
    proofread of ouji006-trad.txt at http://www.savefile.com/files/1228334

so sorry i can only do one after all my annoying questions ;P

again, thank you much for the patch!

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Still need help proofreading the scripts? I'd love to help out. :D

I have a question, though. How much freedom do we have when it comes to changing the original script? Do we need to stay as close as possible to the original, or are we allowed to be creative and change things (as long as it still retains the same meaning)?

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast