aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    Katica333ful

Problem DX

SC.PNG Hi, am having some Trouble with the SC installment, You say we have to use the 600MB for the Full installment right? Because thats not working for me, i try and use other diffirent places but it still wont work, plus am using Windows 7 and the other thing, my SC is not in Jap. Idk? i downloaded the SC off the site? Any ideas how i can actually install it with 600mb?

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Hi, I'm using windows 7 and I just can't get it to work so I just want to uninstall it. Can someone please tell me how to uninstall the game? I tried to uninstall it using Programs and Features in the Control Panel but for some reason it's not on there. Please help

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Tsukumo UB (L1)Cupid 1Saitou Hajime (L5)
    Akira TnC (L9)Heart 1 (Blue)Shiki (L9)
    Hi, I am using Windows 7, and my 1.2 Patch never seems to work. I've tried heaps of 1.2 Patches form different sites, but none of them seem to work.
    People say that when you click on the Patch, and it is 100%, two windows pop up, but mine doesn't seem to do that.
    It only does this : Patch.PNG It always says it's 0%..I don't know why.
    Then after I have done that, I press on the English Patch, and it doesn't work because of the 1.2 Patch : English Patch.PNG

And I still don't get how to use your "Trick." Could you simplify it more if I could ask?
    Sorry for troubling you . >_<

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

I'm having trouble with the game. I'm using Windows XP and I didn't have any trouble installing the patches (patch 1.2 and english patch 1.0) and everything was okay, but now I can't get past the part in the game that says "He shut his eyes quietly, and in the blink of an eye Might was submerged in the sea of sleep".
    There isn't any error message popping up, the game just suddenly closes. Can you help me, please?

Thanks in advance.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Head, meet desk. Desk, head. WHAM!

Okay, I've installed the program as per the instructions in the data file I downloaded, and it's dumped a truckload of datafiles into the Documents section of my hard drive. But when I try to install the "SCpatch" app in the 1.0 and 1.2 file folder, it keeps telling me that I haven't installed the program. And all I have for struggling with this program is an icon on my Desktop that prompts me for the CD-ROM I wasn't supposed to need and don't have. What am I doing wrong? I'm running Windows 7, for what that'll get me.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Never mind, I'm not having problems with the game anymore.

@Vladimir1979

After you installed the game did you click on the top left button and selected the second option on the option box that shows up?

01.JPG02.JPG

And after you clicked on Patch 1.2 did you select setup?

03.JPG

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Kotetsu (L2)Barnaby (L2)Yuri (L2)
    Ivan (L2)Antonio (L4)Nathan (L2)
    (S044) Shirotani TadaomiKarina (L2)(S046) Kogitsunemaru
    Quote Originally Posted by Voice9 View Post
    I got problems too.

First:

Second:

last:

I'm a bit jerk at this... please help me...
    I think I just have bad luck with BL games for some reason. I can't install and play Toganiu no Chi and now Silver Chaos. I've followed the instructions on the first page as best as I could. However, my computer is 64bit Windows 7 and I can't get the Ligos Indeo Codec Free-Codecs.com : Download Ligos Indeo Codec 5.11 : Video codecs originally developed by Intel, but later taken over by Ligos to install and work for me. I've also followed Fuji's (http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f49/t5...ml#post3609432) instructions and tried changing my compatibility to Vista and it still didn't work. Here are the MainSystem.exe error messages I get when I try to start the page (also, I can't even reach the opening video, as soon as click start the screen goes black and then my computer tells me something is wrong with MainSystem.exe):

Capture.PNGCapture2.PNGCapture3.PNGCapture4.PNGCapture5.PNG

________

Okay, I tried alexandria22's method and uninstalled the game, reinstalled the game and played it until Adonis showed up. I had to take out the opening.avi file to get to Adonis. Then I saved. Then I reinstalled the patches including the English patch. Then the same thing happened as before and I received a MainSystem.exe crash. I researched the video codec that is supposed to help with this problem. It was developed for 32bit older Windows software, so any Vista or Windows 7 computers won't work with this.

There is a 5.2 version of the ligos indeo codec that is supposed to work with newer computers (or at least that is what Wikipedia says) but I can't afford to buy a video codec for one game. If someone has Windows 7 64bit and has found a way around the MainSystem.exe error let me know. Otherwise I'll just chalk this up to just another game that is too old to play.
    Last edited by Unlucky Music; 12-28-2011 at 10:47 PM. Reason: Additional Information

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Gintoki (L7)Chihaya (L1)Sougo (L7)
    Kagura (L5)ElizabethSougo (L7)
    Mikage
    I can't to open the setup for the 1.2 glitch patch and i tried looking for a solution everywhere but i could't find a specific solution ... been stuck on this for a few weeks ; w;

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Arghhh

I need help! >_<
    It's dealing with the crash on the video. I try deleting the 'open.avi' still crashes. This is on the patched version too. If I run it on the Japanese version, it runs fine and all and skips to the Adonis part. Shortly after that it crashes again though.
    So frustrated. Can somebody help me?
    Last edited by TheFantasy; 02-25-2013 at 05:54 PM.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Hello! I've a little problem...The game is okay, but I don't know why it displays as "Window" mode, even if the "Fullscreen" option is on.

Since I'm really bad at explaining, I took a picture .u.

ggegwe.jpg

Do you have any idea why? Thanks in advance!

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast