aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

MikageRebornFrau (L9)
    (S015) EwonCiel (L9)Timcanpy
    If I play it in Japanese, it's fine. But when I try to play in English, it gets the 'MainSystem.exe' error.

Fuji
    Okay, after you've applied the patch, can you try switching your system back to English and US region? The 2nd version of the patch allows you to play without having your settings in Japanese, but I wonder if the opposite may be true: you can't play the English patch while running Japanese.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

MikageRebornFrau (L9)
    Okay, I did what you said and ran it with English.... And it does the same thing.
    Maybe I missed a step?

Fuji
    Cutenina, I cannot seem to reproduce your error, so I guess just follow my every step outlined below exactly (I also have Vista):

1) Download the Silver Chaos version uploaded by Aarinfantasy.
    2) Install the full version in Japanese, test that it runs
    3) Download the 1.2 upgrade and 1.0 patch
    4) Unzip the 1.2 upgrade and 1.0 patch
    5) Locate the folder you installed the full version of Silver Chaos to. Mine was under Program Files (x86)/VividColor/Silver Chaos and open it
    6) Copy the Patch 1.2.exe and SCpatch.exe files into the ../Silver Chaos folder. A window should pop up asking you permission to copy them to that folder, click yes.
    7) Right click Patch 1.2.exe and run as administrator, click whatever okay buttons you need to
    8) Right click SCpatch.exe and run as administrator, click "patch" and "okay"
    9) Go to your desktop/start menu installed SC icon that you used to open the Japanese version and click it, should open in full screen
    10) Click the settings/configuration/options tab (don't click start just yet)
    11) Change setting from full screen to window, exit
    12) click Start

Those were my exact steps running it without any error on Vista. See if that works for you? Please post any errors that occur and which part they occur at.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

MikageRebornFrau (L9)
    You are officially my IDOL!! Thank you~ I don't know what was with your instructions, but they helped bunches ^^
    Now, I'm going to stay up tonight and play xD Thank you sooooo much!!!

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

...I know it's been 4 years, but I hope someone replies...
    This is the file I downloaded: MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
    But, when I extract it from the winrar file, it comes up with 4 files. I cannot install Silver Chaos because I don't know what you're supposed to click on to commence the installation process...
    Help?

Yaoi Addict
    Savings

Noeru (L11)Giotto (L10)Jack (L9)
    Akira TnC (L9)Heart 1 (Red)Shiki (L9)
    Shirogane (L9)N (L7)(S032) Ruruka
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackRose99 View Post
    ...I know it's been 4 years, but I hope someone replies...
    This is the file I downloaded: MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
    But, when I extract it from the winrar file, it comes up with 4 files. I cannot install Silver Chaos because I don't know what you're supposed to click on to commence the installation process...
    Help?
    Oh, that's because this download file does not include the game, this is just the English patch... You have to download the game to install it~ If you look around here, I'm pretty sure you can find a download file of the game.

I did a search myself and here it is: http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f156/t...ver-chaos.html

Btw, I just looked for the thread, I didn't actually check if the links are working...But I'm pretty sure most of them are active, this is a BL forum for goodness' sake, what am I saying?? Must be the lack of sleep~ Oh, well, hope this helped!!
    Last edited by yamane; 07-10-2011 at 10:49 PM.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

The "trick" for Patch 1.2?

I'm so glad that someone has finally come up with a solution to the Patch 1.2 issue I've been having! However, I'm really confused as to how I'm supposed to make this "file" as whenever I try to make a file with that title with notepad or whatever it won't let me...

"For those having issues with the patch 1.2 here is a "trick" to make the patch think that v1.2 ofsilver chaos is installed:
    Create a file c:\SilverChaos\Pack\script001.cmp (c:\SilverChaos is where the game is installed on your computer, obviously change that according to where it's installed).

You can use the notepad or anything(just make sure to select *.* in filetype so it doesn't append .Txt to the filename). The content of the file doesn't matter as long as it's there, it will be overwritten by the patch anyway ."

Could someone please explain to me, step-by-step, what I need to do? @w@;;

MissAelita
    Hi everyone, I have a problem and I can't resolve it athough I read the whole topic... I want to play the game in English, so I try to instal the patch... and it says : silver chaos fanbox is not instaled.
    where is this ****ing fanbox installer, or whatever it is ! ... please... I can't figuret out how to resokve my problem...

Yaoi Amateur

Savings

Kaworu (L4)Axel (L4)Gunji (L6)
    Natsume (L1)Riku (L4)Jin (L2)
    Heart 4 (Icy)Barret (L1)(S065) Thancred
    Quote Originally Posted by MissAelita View Post
    Hi everyone, I have a problem and I can't resolve it athough I read the whole topic... I want to play the game in English, so I try to instal the patch... and it says : silver chaos fanbox is not instaled.
    where is this ****ing fanbox installer, or whatever it is ! ... please... I can't figuret out how to resokve my problem...
    Are you trying to play Silver Chaos or Silver Chaos Fanbox: Eternal Fantasia?
    If it's the former, you'll need to get it's English patch instead (assuming you have already installed it) from here:
    http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f156/t...ish-patch.html
    You'll want the 1.0 English patch. Make sure you have the 1.2 game upgrade patch as well. The install will go Game-->1.2 Upgrade-->1.0 English Patch

If you really are trying to get the Fanbox, which is essentially Silver Chaos 1.5, you'll need to install the game using the following links in this thread:
    http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f156/t...ntasia-p2.html
    All you need is to install the game and then you can run the English patch. The copy I got required a virtual drive to mount the IMG file and install the game. For this, if you don't have a program like Alcohol 120% or DaemonTools, I would suggest using Virtual Clone Drive. It's free and pretty simple to use. If you download that, make sure it associates .img files in the install process. Once it's done, a double click on the file will be enough to start installing.

I hope that solves your issue.

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast