aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast
    Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinashi View Post
    Okay, so I can't quote on my phone but thanks! Follow up question about finding a copy of Windows 7. Are you suggesting I find a good Windows 8 computer and just install Windows 7?
    If you can't find a New or Used Windows 7 computer for a good price, or at all (Where I live there are 0 Windows 7 computers anywhere), then, yes... As a last resort, if having Windows 8 really isn't working for your BL experience, you CAN purchase a copy of Windows 7 and install it on the same computer as the Windows 8 one. In fact, Windows allows you to install 2 copies onto the HardDrive. Dual boot! ^_^

That way, if you need only one OS for some things, you can choose to specifically boot into that version.

So, worst case scenario you end up with a Windows 8 computer... find it doesn't work for you (Or the game you absolutely wanted to play), and you can still find a copy of Windows 7..then that could work for you!

Yaoi Addict
    Savings

Akane Tsunemori (L9)Judal (L8)Alex Benedetto (L8)
    Shirotani Tadaomi (L8)Camus (L8)Mikaela Hyakuya (L8)
    Ren DM (L8)Jack Frost (L9)Riki (L3)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kojichan View Post
    If you can't find a New or Used Windows 7 computer for a good price, or at all (Where I live there are 0 Windows 7 computers anywhere), then, yes... As a last resort, if having Windows 8 really isn't working for your BL experience, you CAN purchase a copy of Windows 7 and install it on the same computer as the Windows 8 one. In fact, Windows allows you to install 2 copies onto the HardDrive. Dual boot! ^_^

That way, if you need only one OS for some things, you can choose to specifically boot into that version.

So, worst case scenario you end up with a Windows 8 computer... find it doesn't work for you (Or the game you absolutely wanted to play), and you can still find a copy of Windows 7..then that could work for you!
    Just to let you know, I got me a very nice Windows 7 computer! It was hard trying to find one I wanted that wasn't 1) refurbished 2) the expensive gaming computers that exist because Windows 8 hasn't been totally beta-ed.

What I noticed is that I have no trouble whatsoever with installing games ?_? It's really as simply as following the directions, when before it was like pulling teeth with one error after another. Thanks for your help!

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

I'm glad you got something that works for you! ^_^

Yeah, Windows 7 has the added advantage of things "just working", more or less. I've been encountering some real tough problems with Windows 8 and installing games. Especially if they use the older DirectX 9 functions. Windows 8 comes with Directx 11 by default, but it's DirectX 9 "routines" aren't compatible with older games that require specific things. It's just emulating, and poorly.

Have fun with your journey!

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Hi guys!
    Just need a little help and enlightenment over here LOL

So I finished downloading Dramatical Murder Reconnect... and can anybody here tell me how can I work and open this thing?? Cause I really wanted to play this one! The first Dramatical Murder I downloaded works just fine... But I'm having trouble with DMMD reconnect... Please help me out ^^

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightShoujo View Post
    Hi guys!
    Just need a little help and enlightenment over here LOL

So I finished downloading Dramatical Murder Reconnect... and can anybody here tell me how can I work and open this thing?? Cause I really wanted to play this one! The first Dramatical Murder I downloaded works just fine... But I'm having trouble with DMMD reconnect... Please help me out ^^

Hello MidnightShoujo! ^_^

When you downloaded DRAMAtical Murder Re:connect, where did you download it from? Did the place say that it was the full game, including the English Translation and Crack, just ready to go? Or was it all individual? You have a bunch of smaller RAR or ZIP files, and different ones for the English Translation and the crack? ^^

What part are you having trouble with? Installation or playing the game?

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Hi Koji-chan-san!

Well, I downloaded DMMD Reconnect HERE! And I don't really see if they did say anything about including english translation, cracks, and the likes...

My problem is that... I don't know how this thing works.. How could I install this thing? xD and please correct me if I'm wrong because someone told me that I can ONLY play DMMD reconnect if I finished ALL THE CHARACTER ROUTES on the first DMMD game..

well, is that true? D:

*sulks*

THANKS FOR REPLYING!!!^^

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Hi Koji-chan-san!

Well, I downloaded DMMD Reconnect HERE! And I don't really see if they did say anything about including english translation, cracks, and the likes...

My problem is that... I don't know how this thing works.. How could I install this thing? xD and please correct me if I'm wrong because someone told me that I can ONLY play DMMD reconnect if I finished ALL THE CHARACTER ROUTES on the first DMMD game..

well, is that true? D:

*sulks*

THANKS FOR REPLYING!!!^^

Hello again! ^_^

Thank you for saying where you found it! Now I know how to help you.

If you downloaded the game from Fuwanovel, then it should come with everything all ready to go!

Firstly, you need to make sure your System Locale is set to Japanese. This won't change your Language of Windows, but just allow Japanese Programs to show Japanese text. This is a prerequisite of many Visual Novels.

Here is a guide if you are unfamiliar with the process: Setting Windows to Japanese Locale - Fuwanovel - Translated Visual Novels

In the off-chance that you don't know/didn't have a Torrent program at the time when you clicked the green 'Download' link from that page (Sometimes this happens), you will need to find a Free Torrent program to use that file to download from Fuwanovel. (Here is a free one that works nicely, without adding extra malware of bloatware when it installs: Download Tixati)

But, if you already knew that jazz, then try to find where you had your torrent program save the entire folder. ^_^

Once you find it, it's all there! Best thing to do is to make a new folder on your harddrive, right at the base (C:\) and call it 'Games'. Then cut or drag the DRAMAtical Murder reconnect Folder from your download area, and move it to that new Games folder.

Something like this: C:\Games\DRAMAtical Murder reconnect\

When the folder is done moving, go into the DMMdrc folder and look for an icon that looks like a glowing neon battery. You need to run this program once before DMMdrc will start (Odd thing, but it works). Once it's open, IGNORE EVERYTHING and close it. Thats it for that program!

Now find the icon of Aoba in sprite form with a pink box. IF there are two, look for one named 'Crack', if not, just click on the single one. ^^

The game should run! And if you want to make a shortcut on your desktop so you can play it any time without needing to find it again, find the Aoba sprite with pink box icon, and Right-click and select "Send to > Desktop (Shortcut)" and it'll place a shortcut on your desktop so you can play it anytime.

Now as for needing to finish the original DRAMAtical Murder... Well, DMMdrc is a Sequel/Fan box, so it takes place after the events in the first one. If you haven't finished everyone's stories in the first one, then some of these new stories won't make sense. So it's a good idea to finish the first DMMd 100% (Ish) so that you can follow the story from this one.

Enjoy!

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Kojichan View Post
    Hello again! ^_^

Thank you for saying where you found it! Now I know how to help you.

If you downloaded the game from Fuwanovel, then it should come with everything all ready to go!

Firstly, you need to make sure your System Locale is set to Japanese. This won't change your Language of Windows, but just allow Japanese Programs to show Japanese text. This is a prerequisite of many Visual Novels.

Here is a guide if you are unfamiliar with the process: Setting Windows to Japanese Locale - Fuwanovel - Translated Visual Novels

In the off-chance that you don't know/didn't have a Torrent program at the time when you clicked the green 'Download' link from that page (Sometimes this happens), you will need to find a Free Torrent program to use that file to download from Fuwanovel. (Here is a free one that works nicely, without adding extra malware of bloatware when it installs: Download Tixati)

But, if you already knew that jazz, then try to find where you had your torrent program save the entire folder. ^_^

Once you find it, it's all there! Best thing to do is to make a new folder on your harddrive, right at the base (C:\) and call it 'Games'. Then cut or drag the DRAMAtical Murder reconnect Folder from your download area, and move it to that new Games folder.

Something like this: C:\Games\DRAMAtical Murder reconnect\

When the folder is done moving, go into the DMMdrc folder and look for an icon that looks like a glowing neon battery. You need to run this program once before DMMdrc will start (Odd thing, but it works). Once it's open, IGNORE EVERYTHING and close it. Thats it for that program!

Now find the icon of Aoba in sprite form with a pink box. IF there are two, look for one named 'Crack', if not, just click on the single one. ^^

The game should run! And if you want to make a shortcut on your desktop so you can play it any time without needing to find it again, find the Aoba sprite with pink box icon, and Right-click and select "Send to > Desktop (Shortcut)" and it'll place a shortcut on your desktop so you can play it anytime.

Now as for needing to finish the original DRAMAtical Murder... Well, DMMdrc is a Sequel/Fan box, so it takes place after the events in the first one. If you haven't finished everyone's stories in the first one, then some of these new stories won't make sense. So it's a good idea to finish the first DMMd 100% (Ish) so that you can follow the story from this one.

Enjoy!

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH KOJICHAAAAAAN!!! YESS! IT WOOOOOOOOOORKED!!! IM ALL OUT OF WORDS!! IM SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!

I'm so sorry for the super duper late reply, but.... THANK YOU SO MUUUUUUUUUUUCH! BLESS YOU~ ♫

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH KOJICHAAAAAAN!!! YESS! IT WOOOOOOOOOORKED!!! IM ALL OUT OF WORDS!! IM SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!

I'm so sorry for the super duper late reply, but.... THANK YOU SO MUUUUUUUUUUUCH! BLESS YOU~ ♫
    I'm so glad it's working! Enjoy!!

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

untitled.jpg

First of all, I'm very sorry because I posted a new thread about this noob question. I didn't notice that a thread like this has already been created. I am really really sorry

As you can see from the picture above, when I play the BL game No Thank You no dialogues appear. I've asked this on some forums and someone told me that I should download the patch from the official website. I don't really understand Japanese so when I went to their site I don't know what to do. Did I accidentally click something in the game or should I really download the patch just like they said? Please help me >.<

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast