aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Sorin View Post
    Uber noobish question here...
    I'm getting a new desktop computer to replace my old laptop and unfortunately it looks like it's going to have Windows Vista (unless by some miracle I get 800 bucks fast or someone mails me their XP install disk). Can BL games play on Vista like XP? Because someone told me they don't work...
    There's a post with the games that are compatible with Vista (I'm using it too) and any English game like Enzai, Absolute Obedience, Yo-Jin-Bo work in general.

Silver Chaos is also supposed to work from my understanding.

The ones that have worked for me so far are Absolute and Enzai. I'm trying to make Silver Chaos work.

Hope that helps!

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

err, yes..

I was wondering what console was Suits wo nuida ato for?
    and I DL-ed a copy here, but I dunno what to do with it..!

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Okay, hopefully someone can help me here. I'm trying to install the new english patch for Silver Chaos Eternal Fantasia but when I'm attempting to install the patch, it comes up with an error "Error Patching: Can't create PROPERTY.CNF". I attempted to fix this by reinstalling the game and choosing the first install option, but this problem keeps coming up. Help please?

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

sweetxia:
    Hmm that's weird, there should be a property.cnf where you installed the game(like c:\program files\VividColor\SilverChaosFanBox\"), look if it's there in explorer(you may see property only with a special icon, i think by default .cnf is associated to some windows thingie).
    If it's not there try running the game once, quit, then patch, but i think it should be there at the installation.
    If the file is there and the patch doesn't work, check if the file is read only(it shouldn't be but...).

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

@Trivian : right click and choose save or you can push ctrl + S

Anyone know how to install the absolute obedience? IT keep asking me to insert disk 1...

Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

Komui (L3)Watari (L1)Hisoka (L4)
    Mihashi (L2)Abe (L2)Rolo (L6)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorin View Post
    Uber noobish question here...
    I'm getting a new desktop computer to replace my old laptop and unfortunately it looks like it's going to have Windows Vista (unless by some miracle I get 800 bucks fast or someone mails me their XP install disk). Can BL games play on Vista like XP? Because someone told me they don't work...
    Really late answer to this, but it seems some work, and some don't, and some you have to run in Compatibility mode.

Also, if your new computer has Vista and all, you may have a hard time emulating drive. If you are using some thing like Daemon tools and it gives you an error. That's because Vista checks to see if there is really a drive there, which is unfortunate.

To fix this, simply go into your start menu, and run the command prompt as administrator that part is very inmportant.
    Next just type in the following letter for letter:
    bcdedit -set loadoptions \"DDISABLE_INTEGRITY_CHECKS"

This will tell Vista not to check if the drives are real drives.

You can also disable this from the boot menu, but if you choose that way you will have to do so every time you start your computer.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

(S002) Misaki(S011) Usami Fuyuhiko(S009) Havi
    (S010) Joker(S021) Riki(S023) England
    Satoshi (L7)(S003) Lelouch(S001) Endo
    Umm...hello, noob question here ^^;; For PS2 games, is there any way to play them on the computer? Or do you have to burn them onto a CD/DVD to play on an actual PS2 system? Are there any emulators that work well?

Yaoi Addict

Savings

Asami (L9)Isshin (L5)Rai (L7)
    Aizen (L1)Firion (L2)Genji (L1)
    Heine (L1)(S015) Ewon(S012) Hollow Ichigo
    Quote Originally Posted by ying_tao View Post
    Umm...hello, noob question here ^^;; For PS2 games, is there any way to play them on the computer? Or do you have to burn them onto a CD/DVD to play on an actual PS2 system? Are there any emulators that work well?
    You can play the games on your computer, but as far as I know there isn't a PS2 emulator that runs without problems

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

(S002) Misaki(S011) Usami Fuyuhiko(S009) Havi
    (S010) Joker(S021) Riki(S023) England
    Satoshi (L7)(S003) Lelouch(S001) Endo
    Quote Originally Posted by sniperewolf2 View Post
    You can play the games on your computer, but as far as I know there isn't a PS2 emulator that runs without problems
    Ah, so the PS2 games can be played normally like the PC ones on a computer? Without an emulator?

Yaoi Addict

Savings

Asami (L9)Isshin (L5)Rai (L7)
    Aizen (L1)Firion (L2)Genji (L1)
    Heine (L1)(S015) Ewon(S012) Hollow Ichigo
    Quote Originally Posted by ying_tao View Post
    Ah, so the PS2 games can be played normally like the PC ones on a computer? Without an emulator?
    No, I meant you can play them on your PC with an emulator, but I don't think there is one that works without problems ~

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast