aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
    Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    Quote Originally Posted by mistrisser08 View Post
    Attachment 163417

First of all, I'm very sorry because I posted a new thread about this noob question. I didn't notice that a thread like this has already been created. I am really really sorry

As you can see from the picture above, when I play the BL game No Thank You no dialogues appear. I've asked this on some forums and someone told me that I should download the patch from the official website. I don't really understand Japanese so when I went to their site I don't know what to do. Did I accidentally click something in the game or should I really download the patch just like they said? Please help me >.<

As I stated in my previous post in your other topic, there seems to be two patches. They can be found here:

nty_update102 - Download - 4shared

nty_update110 - Download - 4shared

I'm not sure if you can jump straight to patch 110, but you can try. Otherwise use 102 first, then 110.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

After I finished downloading the patch what do I do with it? I'm sorry, I'm new to these VN stuff.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Hey I tried to download the torrent program to play Dmmd but it always show an error and I can't run it, plz help TT _ TT"

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Lavena View Post
    Hey I tried to download the torrent program to play Dmmd but it always show an error and I can't run it, plz help TT _ TT"
    Hello Lavena!

What error message are you seeing? This is important, so I know how to help you!

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Hello everyone! I have a little question about saving BL Games
    The point is that I'm going to format my laptop because I have some little problems with it and of course! I'm going to save all the important data I have but I reaally want to know if I can save the data of my BL Games (Togainu no Chi, DMMd and re:connect) because I have them at 100% and I don't want to loose all my progress :'c
    I mean, I want to have all my visual novels at 100% after formating my laptop but I don't know what to do or what files I have to save on a hard drive to pass the games again to my laptop as if nothing happened
    Sorry if this sounds a little complicated, I don't use English that much
    Help please? u///u

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightsNoise View Post
    Hello everyone! I have a little question about saving BL Games
    The point is that I'm going to format my laptop because I have some little problems with it and of course! I'm going to save all the important data I have but I reaally want to know if I can save the data of my BL Games (Togainu no Chi, DMMd and re:connect) because I have them at 100% and I don't want to loose all my progress :'c
    I mean, I want to have all my visual novels at 100% after formating my laptop but I don't know what to do or what files I have to save on a hard drive to pass the games again to my laptop as if nothing happened
    Sorry if this sounds a little complicated, I don't use English that much
    Help please? u///u

Heya! ^_^ I can gladly help with this.

A couple of things to note:

A) Game companies can save their files in many different places, so depending on what game is being backed up, they will be in a different place. I'll provide a generic "Rough assumption" of where they are, unless you have a specific game in mind.

B) Game saves that save screenshots can tend to get rather large, so make sure to have a fairly big USB stick with lots of empty space!

Now, because you mentioned some choice Nitro+CHiRAL selections I'll help with those first.

Togainu No Chi: This one is kinda easy, because the game saves it's files in the same folder the game was installed. So to get there you find the folder you installed the game to and then copy the folder named "SAVE".
    (Here are steps to find the folder, if you don't know where it is. Behind spoiler tag so the post doesn't get too big...)

And now for DMMd and it's fanbox DMMdrc: Most newer Nitro+CHiRAL games save their files in the same folder so it'll make backing them up easier. It doesn't matter where the games were installed, as the save files are in the same place on every computer.

First click on the Start button and in the search box type this: %APPDATA% then press enter. The window will magically open up the save files for nearly all your computer programs! Here you will find a good portion of the save files for your games, as long as you know the name of the company who made them, or the game name.

For now, just start typing out the word 'nitro' and the window will scroll to the folder named "NitroplusCHiRAL". This is the folder you need to copy to your USB drive.

Once those are backed up, you do everything in reverse on your freshly formatted computer. Just make sure to install the games FIRST, before restoring the save files.

If you have any other specific games, let me know and I can tell you where they might be. But a good portion of them save to the same folder as it was installed, or that AppData folder.

Good luck!

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Kojichan View Post
    Heya! ^_^ I can gladly help with this.

A couple of things to note:

A) Game companies can save their files in many different places, so depending on what game is being backed up, they will be in a different place. I'll provide a generic "Rough assumption" of where they are, unless you have a specific game in mind.

B) Game saves that save screenshots can tend to get rather large, so make sure to have a fairly big USB stick with lots of empty space!

Now, because you mentioned some choice Nitro+CHiRAL selections I'll help with those first.

Togainu No Chi: This one is kinda easy, because the game saves it's files in the same folder the game was installed. So to get there you find the folder you installed the game to and then copy the folder named "SAVE".
    (Here are steps to find the folder, if you don't know where it is. Behind spoiler tag so the post doesn't get too big...)

And now for DMMd and it's fanbox DMMdrc: Most newer Nitro+CHiRAL games save their files in the same folder so it'll make backing them up easier. It doesn't matter where the games were installed, as the save files are in the same place on every computer.

First click on the Start button and in the search box type this: %APPDATA% then press enter. The window will magically open up the save files for nearly all your computer programs! Here you will find a good portion of the save files for your games, as long as you know the name of the company who made them, or the game name.

For now, just start typing out the word 'nitro' and the window will scroll to the folder named "NitroplusCHiRAL". This is the folder you need to copy to your USB drive.

Once those are backed up, you do everything in reverse on your freshly formatted computer. Just make sure to install the games FIRST, before restoring the save files.

If you have any other specific games, let me know and I can tell you where they might be. But a good portion of them save to the same folder as it was installed, or that AppData folder.

Good luck!
    Thank you so muuuuch!!<33
    I read a lot of things before about stuffs like this and I knew how to save this files like you said but I wasn't really sure... I needed someone's advice However, you really help me<33
    I hope it works! I'm so scared of formating my laptop because of this ;-;
    All the things that I unlocked before on game will still appear, right? That's what I'm afraid of x3

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightsNoise View Post
    Thank you so muuuuch!!<33
    I read a lot of things before about stuffs like this and I knew how to save this files like you said but I wasn't really sure... I needed someone's advice However, you really help me<33
    I hope it works! I'm so scared of formating my laptop because of this ;-;
    All the things that I unlocked before on game will still appear, right? That's what I'm afraid of x3

Yup! ^_^ All of it will come back. Just as long as you restore the save files AFTER you install the games.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213