Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast
    Yaoi Veteran

In my mind plotting my next devious motorcycle trip
    Savings

America (L5)Count (L3)Albert (L6)
    (S006) Klaus(S004) TakiAkizuki (L6)
    Kusaka (L7)Muraki (L7)Klaus (L7)

Noobs Q's (various issues)

I don't know if I'm posting in the right spot or not but I do have a question about one o fmy games for my comp. "The dark Alchemist" this game actually works one my computer but there is a spot it just goes blank and does nothing and I can't get any further, I tried using different options in the game and even changing game setting but same thing. It happens when the sister tries to play a game with him this game is when her head is already cut off, I think it could be a glitched game, or maybe I need some program to view the game she plays? That and the other games the characters play work so I don't know what to do. It's a brand new game I bought online.

DevilLee
    Guys, I need serious help!

I just downloaded Hotaru 3 here. AFter extracting the Discs 1 and 2, I mounted Disc 1 and tried installing the program. AFter reaching halfway, the computer asked for Disc 2. After completing that, it then asked for Disc 1 again. When I mounted Disc 1 back onto the virtual drive, the installer would close... and then the game installer's splash screen would come on, asking if I wanted to install the game or exit! Help! Can anyone please, please, please tell me how to install this game properly?

Please!

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Kurama (L1)(S002) Misaki(S099) Dick Burnford
    (S098) Yuto Lennix(S097) Misaki
    Thanks for the info. I had heard of the games before but have never tried one, so I guess I will give it a shot. Thanks bunches

Yaoi Amateur

Savings

Teppei (L10)

Jackin'

I recently dled Jackin' and I need some help/advice in starting the game.

However, upon installing it and patching it, I find that I couldn't run the game (Jackin.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close). I have set the language to japanese and use daemon tools to mount the .ccd so it's certainly not the language problem and I don't think it's file corruption either as the game installed fine. When I checked the troubleshooting for the game, it said that I needed to set up the runtime thing... When I did it, Windows XP gave me a warning about incompatibility of the hardware, and so I canceled it.

My questions are, does anyone else have a problem trying to start the game? Will setting up the runtime thing cause my OS to crash? Thank you in advance.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Ichigo (L2)Renji (L6)Yoruichi (cat)
    Kurama (L1)Hiei (L2)Lavi (L8)
    Hibari (L2)Nagisa Hazuki (L4)(S040) Ryouma
    Thank you for the info

Linane
    Hello, I don't know if I'm posting in the right topic, if not please moderate this post - sorry for the trouble.

I recently accidentally found this pic, which I find super super super hot and I seriously need your help in finding from which series/anime/game/artist it is.

Look:

I got no hints whatsoever, but my intuition tells me it might be from a BL game (something about the style of this drawing).

Free virtual cookies will be given out to anyone who can help~!
    Last edited by Linane; 09-13-2008 at 10:45 AM.

SlowMoTurtle

Noobs Q's (various issues)

Hi, I'm noob and I have a problem. I have just downloaded Miracle No-ton, and when i start the game, it works but after the first line/box of text is done, a pop up comes out in japanese and says something about .exe files. So I'm guessing it's because I don't have one (since I have checked). What should I do? How do I get the .exe file?

Sorin
    Uber noobish question here...
    I'm getting a new desktop computer to replace my old laptop and unfortunately it looks like it's going to have Windows Vista (unless by some miracle I get 800 bucks fast or someone mails me their XP install disk). Can BL games play on Vista like XP? Because someone told me they don't work...

Yaoi Addict

Savings

Andy Hinomiya (L7)Heart 2 (Red)Kyousuke Hyoubu (L7)
    Steven A. Starphase (L6)Heart 1 (Red)Klaus V. Reinherz (L10)
    Alhaitham (L9)Vanitas (L8)Dantalion (L6)
    @Slowmoturtle

No. It's not that you don't have a .exe file. You already do. It's probably asking you to reinstall the game again.. For whatever, reason Japanese games tends to do that... It's always like that because either a file is missing in the .zip file or your computer is missing a component to play the game.

@Sorin

Yes, it's true. Most older games can't play it. But if you DL the newer games (the author strictly says it's) that compatible with XP & Vista, then you can play it. Otherwise, you can't at all.

Trivian
    Ummm...How do you save on Silver Chaos 1???

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast