aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 13 of 70 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
    Yaoi Fan
    Savings

(S021) RikiAsano Katsuya (L9)Kadaj (L8)
    Akira TnC (L9)Squall (L6)Seishirou (L2)
    Takuto (L5)Testament (L8)Rufus (L7)
    ninja_poof
    You probably have the wrong thing selected in the drop down menu (meaning AGTH's grabbing the wrong text). Also check for your game on ukepile to see if there are any issues/fixes for the game.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Thanks, but the problem is that I'm playing Kichiku Megane, which is a very recently released game. The veteran-players haven't figured out what is best for that game.

Also, I checked with all of the options on the drop-down menu on agth. Only the Glyph something or other works (and it only reads bits of the actual dialogue). I was hoping that it would grab the entire thing and I would get a more clearer translation (albeit a Babelfish-esque one).

Thank you though.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Touya (L1)Yukito (L1)
    thank you for this software

Yaoi Fan
    Savings

Got it working!

Running Kichiku Megane with AGTH.

Kichiku Megane uses the RealLive Engine. You'll notice that the .exe file AGTH needs to hook is called reallive.exe (that's how you can tell).

1. You need to download this [ patch ]. Run the patch. A window will pop up. Click on the ". . . " and select the reallive.exe file in the MEGANE folder. Click okay, then "Start". It will patch the file ^___^

(More info on the reallive engine on ukepile)

2. I didn't need to add any parameters but /c to the agth.exe target field.

Settings:
    - AGTH version 2007.7.8
    - I'm using the default font and message speed for the game.
    - I'm also using the default AGTH options. I'm listing them for reference:
    CHECKED: Autocopy to clipboard after 150ms
    CHECKED: Supress repittion of phrases, trace 32 x 16
    CHECKED: Auto exit
    Paragraph split parameters: 4 x 16 x 1000 (I think this is why the latest version of AGTH is important. My older version didn't have this)

THIS DOES NOT FIX THE NAME REPEAT! I have no idea how to stop AGTH from grabbing the name twice (I wish it didn't grab it at all). It doesn't seem to effect the translation though so you don't have to delete it out of the Atlas window.

You do get the occasional "line break" in the atlas window, but it grabs all the text so you can delete the extra space out. If it happens a lot, I'd set the message speed to "no wait".

AGTH also grabs the furigana (AGTH grabs it in every game I've played) but with Kichiku Megane, it seems to put the furigana after the kanji it's over, so it's easy to delete it out of the Atlas window. Unlike Messiah (or was it Togainu?), where it goes kanji furigana kanji furigana X____X
    Last edited by Ratspootin; 07-29-2007 at 12:58 PM.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Touya (L1)Yukito (L1)
    I'm not sure why but I can't seem to get Atlas working properly. The japanese text is going to the clipboard... but not Atlas. When I looked at a screen shot from here hxxp://blgames.ukepile.com/misc/agth.jpg ( I am supposed to use xx not tt right? =.= ) the screen showing up on Atlas is just the gray part with not options - no split screen. Nada. Help. o.o

Ah I'm trying to play the game Fragrance Tale if that helps ><

Yaoi Fan
    Savings

bamboowitch Can you take a screenshot? I'm not really sure what's going on because even if I squish the Atlas window, the white part and the toolbar never goes away.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Thank you so much Ratspootin! It's running fine now and the engrish makes me smile.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Touya (L1)Yukito (L1)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratspootin View Post
    bamboowitch Can you take a screenshot? I'm not really sure what's going on because even if I squish the Atlas window, the white part and the toolbar never goes away.
    Okay

hxxp://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r81/bamboowitchyingmangas/atlassuite11problem.jpg
    This is what it looks like when I open the application

hxxp://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r81/bamboowitchyingmangas/atlassuite11-whendoubleclicked.jpg
    This is what it looks like when I double click the application....

On the guide posted on the topic- I managed to get the first 2 steps done. the text is being shown on the agth and it does copy to the clipboard but thats as far as i could get

Yaoi Fan
    Savings

bamboowitch: you haven't installed Atlas yet. You have to mount the .img file using Daemon Tools or Alcohol 120&#37;. The BL Game FAQ in the "AF Files & Forum Support Center" tells you how to do it (mounting's faster than burning and it saves you a CD).

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Touya (L1)Yukito (L1)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratspootin View Post
    bamboowitch: you haven't installed Atlas yet. You have to mount the .img file using Daemon Tools or Alcohol 120&#37;. The BL Game FAQ in the "AF Files & Forum Support Center" tells you how to do it (mounting's faster than burning and it saves you a CD).

aaaah I get it I think. Thank yoooou ^^'
    So that was what went wrong :P

Eeps
    Daemon tools worked for the Atlas but when I used it for a game it didn't work The game has a imgview document (355mb)which was extracted from an ecm file, but there is also a ccd file (2kb) included.
    Both refuuuuseees to work >0< I tried Nero as well and said good bye to a couple of CDs. So yes... Another confused little question ^^'
    Last edited by bamboowitch; 07-30-2007 at 03:10 PM.

Page 13 of 70 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast