aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

(S045) Noiz

Togainu no Chi Screen Transition Error

Hello! I've just successfully downloaded TnC onto my laptop running Windows XP. The game is playing just fine, all sound and visuals in order.

However, there is an issue involving background/CG transitions. By which I mean, there are no transitions. Backgrounds change in the blink of an eye, and it's very jarring. I have yet to see anyone mention this in the forum, but there again, I only went about ten pages deep when looking.

Is there a way to fix this?
    Last edited by FMAvatard; 01-06-2016 at 08:06 PM. Reason: Typo

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    Hello FMAvatard!

Just a few questions to gather some more info... ^^

Lessie, so for example when you start a new game, there is no bright white explosion looking effect, or the fading to black from the title screen to the first scene? Or even the "closed eyes" effect when the black effect closes in from the top and bottom? (All right at the beginning of the game)

OR maybe the initial scene that opens on Akira's face, just after he one-punch KO's a dude, then the scene quick fades to the man sprawled out on the ground with Akira standing over him?

Are you playing in full-screen or windowed mode?

What resolution does your Windows XP Laptop run in? Also, what color mode? 8-bit, 16-bit or 32-bit color?

What model is your laptop? (So I can look up system specs like Memory and graphics info)

And lastly... when was the last time you updated you graphics card drivers / DirectX drivers? ^^ (If you're familiar with this...?)