aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 14 of 70 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast
    Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Touya (L1)Yukito (L1)
    Does anyone know whether the games
    Cherry Blossom, Perfect Prince and Love Shitai Ne support agth?

(I wasn't sure whether I should have started a new topic or not ^^' )

I went on
    hxxp://blgames.proboards25.com/index.cgi?board=gametips&action=display&thread=114 1106731

and there was no mention of any of these games >< Help?

Yaoi Fan
    Savings

(S021) RikiAsano Katsuya (L9)Kadaj (L8)
    Akira TnC (L9)Squall (L6)Seishirou (L2)
    Takuto (L5)Testament (L8)Rufus (L7)
    bamboowitch: I haven't played any of them. I'd try them the normal way, then whatever problem you run into (like text repeating) look on the ukepile list and see what the parameter is to fix it ^__^

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Heya there! I was wondering if someone could give me a hand here since i just cant do this on my own. I have Gakuen Heaven and i just can get this started.
    I have burned Atlas which i have already instaled and i have Agth in a diferent folder as well.

If anyone can give me some help, I would apreciate it.

Yaoi Fan
    Savings

(S052) Yuri KatsukiVictor Nikiforov (L7)Makoto Tachibana (L6)
    Nezumi (L4)Sion (L4)(S020) Yokozawa
    (S004) TakiKeisuke TnC (L1)
    Hey there I have a problem with using the hooker on laughter land, the location of my hooker is weird which is:

"C:\Documents and Settings\tabi\Desktop\agth"

but it's meant to be:

"C:\Documents and Settings\tabi\Desktop\agth.exe"

and beacuse of this my shortcut of the game keeps turning into the hooker location folder and it's drving me nuts. But the hooker works fine on Angel feather 2 odd enough

any suggestions on help?

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Kichiku Megane works somehow with AGTH but it doesn't capture all text. Any "command tips" for this problem? I tryed /x and /v but no luck at all...

EDIT: Problem solved. I just needed rlivepch.ece to make Kichiku Megane work with AGTH.
    Last edited by Sephyna; 08-08-2007 at 12:26 PM.

Yaoi Fan
    Savings

bamboowitch: ecm is a nightmare. I have no idea how it works but all I ever see is complaining about it on download sites. I don't know why people even use it. -.-

-edit-
    There's a section on it in the BL game faqs [ Q7 ]

AwakenForestSpirit: unless you give me specifics, I can't help you. Read the first post and check out ukepile for a step by step walkthrough for getting AGTH to work.

Kino-san: shouldn't the target be:
    "C:\Documents and Settings\tabi\Desktop\agth\agth.exe"

Just putting agth will load the folder, you need to tell the shortcut to get the .exe inside the folder. Also, if windows is hiding file extensions, I would tell it to [ show them. ] Personally, I wouldn't keep it on the desktop or in my docs because of how much of a screw up the locations of those folders are. C:\Program files\AGTH\agth.exe is exactly where I put it. (I installed XP Pro instead of Home on my new PC and now my desktop folder is under "ratspootin.COMPUTERNAME" instead of just "ratspootin" -.- )

Sephyna: Let us know if you figure out how to stop the repeating names. It's driving me nuts. T__T
    Last edited by Ratspootin; 08-09-2007 at 12:17 AM.

Yaoi Fan
    Savings

(S052) Yuri KatsukiVictor Nikiforov (L7)Makoto Tachibana (L6)
    Nezumi (L4)Sion (L4)(S020) Yokozawa
    (S004) TakiKeisuke TnC (L1)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratspootin View Post
    bamboowitch: ecm is a nightmare. I have no idea how it works but all I ever see is complaining about it on download sites. I don't know why people even use it. -.-

-edit-
    There's a section on it in the BL game faqs [ Q7 ]

AwakenForestSpirit: unless you give me specifics, I can't help you. Read the first post and check out ukepile for a step by step walkthrough for getting AGTH to work.

Kino-san: shouldn't the target be:
    "C:\Documents and Settings\tabi\Desktop\agth\agth.exe"

Just putting agth will load the folder, you need to tell the shortcut to get the .exe inside the folder. Also, if windows is hiding file extensions, I would tell it to [ show them. ] Personally, I wouldn't keep it on the desktop or in my docs because of how much of a screw up the locations of those folders are. C:\Program files\AGTH\agth.exe is exactly where I put it. (I installed XP Pro instead of Home on my new PC and now my desktop folder is under "ratspootin.COMPUTERNAME" instead of just "ratspootin" -.- )

Sephyna: Let us know if you figure out how to stop the repeating names. It's driving me nuts. T__T
    Thank you so much I am going to try..do you think it's likely that I can use two text hookers on two different games?

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

I downloaded the Atlas Suite thing, but all I got was a folder with three files in it, all of which give me a "Windows cannot open this file" message. Any help?

Yaoi Fan
    Savings

Kino-san: You can. ^_^ I've got three different agth shortcuts on my desktop (one for each game...with the game's icon and name so it looks like a normal video game shortcut XD)

TorachiKatashi: Those are ISO files. You have to use daemon tools or alcohol 120%. Use daemon tools though, it will save you from wasting a CD-R, same with installing and running the games. Here's a simple walkthrough, here's a more detailed one.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Ratspootin View Post
    TorachiKatashi: Those are ISO files. You have to use daemon tools or alcohol 120%. Use daemon tools though, it will save you from wasting a CD-R, same with installing and running the games. Here's a simple walkthrough, here's a more detailed one.
    Thanks - maybe you can help with my second problem, too. The game I am trying to run all this stuff with is Zettai Fukujuu Meirei, and like the Atlas Suite, I got these "ISO files" instead of an exe file. So, I have no idea what to do. I can get the game to open using the Daemon Tools, the same way I got Atlas to open, but I don't know how to get the Atlas and AGTH working with it.

Page 14 of 70 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast