aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 63 of 70 FirstFirst ... 13536162636465 ... LastLast
    Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

I need help with the AGTH.
    It won't hook with Kichiku Megane R, even though I followed instructions properly...
    - 3 -;;

Please, any help is really appreciated.

Yaoi Addict

Savings

Kazama Chikage (L6)Akira TnC (L9)Mitsutada Shokudaikiri (L8)
    Kuroo Tetsurou (L9)Shinpachi HK (L1)Stay Safe (2021)
    Alaude (L10)Shiranui (L1)Saitou Hajime (L5)
    Quote Originally Posted by shitsurakuen View Post
    camysan where i should put eastlanguagefiles in?
    That's not required for ATLAS. It's only if you do not have the Windows CD to install the East Languages.

hiropon
    I've been perusing this thread (and the many others that are linked from it) for several hours now to try and solve my dilemma, but it would seem that I'm out of luck today. I hope this is the right place to ask for answers to the following questions:

Is anyone else using ITH instead of AGTH, and have they been able to get it to work with Sweet Pool? When I start ITH along with the game, it says (once I've "attached" sweet pool.exe) that the game has "initialized successfully", but also "engine unknown", which would explain why I'm unable to get any of the text from the game. Is there any way to get ITH to recognize SP, or should I give up trying?

And while I'm loathe to show my ignorance, I wouldn't mind if someone could direct me to a live/functioning download link for AGTH. The Google site does not work (that is, it loads the "index.html" file, which opens the main page, and that's it) and I haven't been able to find an alternate source for it.

Thanks in advance to any kind soul who can throw some light on my problem.

Yaoi Addict

Savings

Kazama Chikage (L6)Akira TnC (L9)Mitsutada Shokudaikiri (L8)
    Kuroo Tetsurou (L9)Shinpachi HK (L1)Stay Safe (2021)
    Alaude (L10)Shiranui (L1)Saitou Hajime (L5)
    Quote Originally Posted by hiropon View Post
    And while I'm loathe to show my ignorance, I wouldn't mind if someone could direct me to a live/functioning download link for AGTH. The Google site does not work (that is, it loads the "index.html" file, which opens the main page, and that's it) and I haven't been able to find an alternate source for it.
    The way I did it was download the attachment, open it up and checked the file path of the download and I got this http://sites.google.com/site/agthook/agth.rar

But since that may not work in the near future, here it is uploaded at MediaFire.

If you need it another place, or anyone else for that matter, feel free to tell me.

DarkGurl107
    :S Ok someone please help I'm not sure anymore what file I'm downloading to go with what and where it going and just ugh :S :S :S :S Someone please explain it to me step by step what to download and do what with please! I'm sorry not very good with computers
    Last edited by DarkGurl107; 01-12-2011 at 12:23 AM.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

help pls i cant download the AGTH can u upload another one pls thats the only thing i'm missing

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

This might be the noobiest question of them all....
    But when i go to the location for my agth, it doesn't say anything like, "C:\Program Files\AGTH\agth.exe" but ONLY "C:\Program Files\agth" without an ".exe" to follow, even :I
    I must be seriously dumb and blind if it mentions some kind of step i've missed, but i've tried looking for it over and over and I just can't.

Does anyone know what I should do? (please?)

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

(S022) IasonHeart 5 (Red)(S021) Riki
    Asami (L9)Pray for JapanAkihito (L9)
    Frau (L9)(S035) HisokaSodom
    @uzau: make shortcut for aght too. then copy d link from target bar
    then paste it at the target from the game

I have a problem, can anyone help me?
    I play togainu no chi, n have the agth too
    firstly it goes well, but when it comes to a dialog that have numbers, the agth window is gone
    but if I jump it to another scene, the agth just goes smoothly
    pliss help me, why is that happening? thx *sorry for my bad english*

ZionCelestia
    Okay i got all the way to step 5 but nothing shows in the AGTH drop down thing =(
    Last edited by ZionCelestia; 02-13-2011 at 10:33 AM.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Uzau View Post
    This might be the noobiest question of them all....
    But when i go to the location for my agth, it doesn't say anything like, "C:\Program Files\AGTH\agth.exe" but ONLY "C:\Program Files\agth" without an ".exe" to follow, even :I
    I must be seriously dumb and blind if it mentions some kind of step i've missed, but i've tried looking for it over and over and I just can't.

Does anyone know what I should do? (please?)
    just add the file--> "C:\Program Files\agth\agth.exe" if the actual .exe is in there, i think this should work(that's how i did it for myself)
    Last edited by koko123; 02-18-2011 at 04:39 PM.

Page 63 of 70 FirstFirst ... 13536162636465 ... LastLast