aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 3 of 70 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Adonis (L2)Camus (L2)Allen (L1)
    Kazuki (L1)Touya (L1)Goh (L2)
    Quote Originally Posted by Schnuckeliene
    And the next stupid question... XP
    I don't know how to make Atlas translate the text...
    I did everything your list said, but when I open the shortcut (point 4 ^^) , there are still the Japanese dialogues... What do I do wrong? Maybe someone could help me...?
    If you really followed the instructions, then this may just be a case of your system being stubborn. If you're seeing either weird garbage or Japanese characters in Atlas, try changing your keyboard language as well.

- To do that, go to the system control panel and select "regional and language options" (You may remember this from setting your system to Japanese).

- Select the second tab and click on the button labeled "Details" beneath "Input Language" (or something to that effect).

- This should pop open a new tab labeled "Properties", with a window displaying tiny keyboard icons. There should be two options there, one being your standard keyboard language (which is probably English), and the other being the newly added Japanese, (which was put there when you set your system to Japanese).

- Select the Japanese icon, and try running the game, AGTH and Atlas again. If all goes well, it should work out fine.

PS: You should change your keyboard language back to the original setting when you're done playing, just to avoid other programs voicing their complaints.

Hope that helped. ^^

Schnuckeliene
    Quote Originally Posted by aphelion_orion
    If you really followed the instructions, then this may just be a case of your system being stubborn. If you're seeing either weird garbage or Japanese characters in Atlas, try changing your keyboard language as well.

- To do that, go to the system control panel and select "regional and language options" (You may remember this from setting your system to Japanese).

- Select the second tab and click on the button labeled "Details" beneath "Input Language" (or something to that effect).

- This should pop open a new tab labeled "Properties", with a window displaying tiny keyboard icons. There should be two options there, one being your standard keyboard language (which is probably English), and the other being the newly added Japanese, (which was put there when you set your system to Japanese).

- Select the Japanese icon, and try running the game, AGTH and Atlas again. If all goes well, it should work out fine.

PS: You should change your keyboard language back to the original setting when you're done playing, just to avoid other programs voicing their complaints.

Hope that helped. ^^
    Tank you very much! It helped a lot!!!

iluvjellio
    someone help please! i have the same problem as Retsu. for some reason i can't hook up the text to the game hanamachi monogatari >_____<

and hte only hookup for the text available are WideCharToMultiByte. can someone plzzz tell me whatz wrong with it, pretty please? i was looking forward to playing it sooo much

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Kazuki (L1)Luffy (L1)
    Quote Originally Posted by iluvjellio
    someone help please! i have the same problem as Retsu. for some reason i can't hook up the text to the game hanamachi monogatari >_____<

and hte only hookup for the text available are WideCharToMultiByte. can someone plzzz tell me whatz wrong with it, pretty please? i was looking forward to playing it sooo much

all you need to do is look for "TextOut" or "GetGlyphOutline" in the drop down menu for AGTH. it's quite a long list but you'll find it. i also had a hard time finding it.

Yaoi Supporter
    Connecticut-Offical State Motto: Richer than God!
    Savings

Ok, my problum is the translator keeps saying "Falsely acussed" how do i get it to translate the game text?

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by BigRed0427
    Ok, my problum is the translator keeps saying "Falsely acussed" how do i get it to translate the game text?
    If you look at Anime Game Text Hooker, there's a drop-down menu right above the extraction window. Click on the small triangle to open the menu. There should be a list of techno-gibberish options (sometimes large, sometimes smaller). Options that can get the program to extract text correctly contain commands like "GetTextExtent", "GetGlyphOutline", "DrawText", or "TextOut". It differs a bit from game to game, so just try the options you are presented with. One of them will definitely work, so the game text is correctly transferred to your clipboard and then translated by your translation program.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by tomatopaper543
    all you need to do is look for "TextOut" or "GetGlyphOutline" in the drop down menu for AGTH. it's quite a long list but you'll find it. i also had a hard time finding it.
    i think i have everything else done right. the quick atlas works, the and the agth appears everytime i open my shortcut....except i only have one option in the agth drop down menu- "WideCharToMultiByte". and it isn't hooking the game text.
    i think maybe im looking at the wrong thing or something. where exactly is the drop down menu? could you be more specific etc? or if you know what im doing wrong, could you tell me? im trying to play sukisho game 1, is that the problem?

edit: i sorta solved it....instead of getting the shortcut right from the cd i made, i copied the sukisyo1 icon onto my desktop and then made a shortcut from that. i now have many options in the list only....i also have a new problem.

it keeps on asking me to open some "director's movie?!". the location given makes sense up till "DATA\INIT\" which does not exist on my computer in the first place. what's going on?

edit2: that only happens when both the source and the shortcut are in the same place. i just checked....none of the options in the drop menu are the ones mentioned.....so yeah. im back to the beginning. why does my drop menu only have one option?
    Last edited by Astarte; 08-07-2006 at 12:50 PM.

Yaoi Addict
    Savings

I have a problem with that. I did everything as it was in the instruction, but AGHT still doesn't load with a game.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Vampi Aizawa
    I have a problem with that. I did everything as it was in the instruction, but AGHT still doesn't load with a game.
    Just check the thread. Solutions to this problem have already been posted here, and over at http://blgames.proboards25.com/index.cgi?board=gametips. (Select the thread called "New translation tool: Anime Game Text Hooker").
    Last edited by aphelion_orion; 08-08-2006 at 11:04 AM.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

You probably need to add parameters to the game file. The link I posted above should lead to a few suggestions.

(Sorry for the double post... Firefox screwed me over. XP)
    Last edited by aphelion_orion; 08-08-2006 at 11:07 AM.

Page 3 of 70 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast