aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 15 of 70 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast
    Yaoi Fan
    Savings

(S021) RikiAsano Katsuya (L9)Kadaj (L8)
    Akira TnC (L9)Squall (L6)Seishirou (L2)
    Takuto (L5)Testament (L8)Rufus (L7)
    TorachiKatashi: check the first post in this thread, it tells you how to do it.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Ratspootin View Post
    TorachiKatashi: check the first post in this thread, it tells you how to do it.
    The first post talks about .exe files, not the ones I'm getting. That's the problem. I tried just following the steps with the file/s I'm getting, doesn't work.

Yaoi Fan
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by TorachiKatashi View Post
    The first post talks about .exe files, not the ones I'm getting. That's the problem. I tried just following the steps with the file/s I'm getting, doesn't work.
    You have to install the games through daemon tools before you can use AGTH/Atlas on them.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Ratspootin View Post
    You have to install the games through daemon tools before you can use AGTH/Atlas on them.
    How do I do that when I can't read any of it? o.0 Click randomly and hope for the best?

Yaoi Devotee

Savings

Kanda (L8)Muraki (L8)Allen (L8)
    Tyki (L6)Seishirou (L2)Subaru (L2)
    DS_003_(5)bottommiddleTakaya (L3)X Standard (Black)

sweet. hopefully this tool can help me with the couple of bl games I've downloaded...At least some translation can help me understand better...

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Chad (L2)
    Ok, so I have this problem. Everything is working properly, but :

The program translates this kind of kanji: 製品版は現在鋭意製作中です。

into : ???????

and this kind : "ƒNƒXEƒŹ[ƒNƒVƒ‡ƒbƒvIƒnƒ " of signs into normal English. Help me someone? It's really annoying and I don't know why this is happening. I have all the Japanese dictionaries installed, but I still have this kind of a problem

~akaya

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

I think it might be sort of working. Stuff shows up in the AGTH, but it's gibberish, and when Atlas tries to translate it, it's still gibberish. And not the really bad English kind, the kind that makes as much sense as just reading the Japanese. Nor does Altas translate automatically, I have to do the Alt and click thing to get it to try. This is getting irritating. >.>

Yaoi Fan
    Savings

TorachiKatashi: Works just like any other program (install enough of them and you could do it with blank buttons). If you click a button and it takes you to the last page you were on, that's the back button and the one next to it will be the next button. If there's a checkbox(es) that changes #####KB, that's toggling a full/partial install (higher numbers means it's doing a full install, lower numbers means it's doing a partial install--meaning you'll have to run the game from the disc).

If a window pops up in the middle of installing with "2" in the text, it's asking for disc 2. If it says something about "DirectX" it's asking if you want to install DirectX (which if you're running the lastest version of DirectX, it will see that and will cancel the DirectX install so it won't matter if you install it or not). If you run the game and it gives you a splash screen that closes, you either don't have the "CD in" (aka loaded in Daemon Tools) or it knows you're running a hacked game--turn safedisc on in daemon tools.

akaya: I'm assuming you have your regional settings in Japanese and that you're seeing the japanese dialogue just fine in the game. If all you see in AGTH is ???? then it could be two things.

1) you don't have the right thing selected from the drop down menu ( it's usually GetTextExtentPoint32A )
    2) you need to change the font. Inside the game's config screen you'll see something like "MS(kanji text)". If there's a "text" tab, it's usually in there. So change the font, go back the game and see if AGTH grabs something other than question marks. If not, switch to a different font.

Now if you manually copy text out of AGTH and paste it into Atlas (or is it the other way around?) the text will be all screwy. I also know one program doesn't copy into notepad/internet browsers right.

Yaoi Fan
    Savings

TorachiKatashi: what game are you running, what is listed in the drop down menu (GetTextExtentPoint32A?) and are you in the actual game (where people are talking--not just the menu screen)?

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Chad (L2)
    Ratspootin:

Hmm, I'm pretty sure I have the right one selected I tried with all of them, and it works only with those sentences I'm not supposed to have set 0_o

Also, yeah, I can see Kanji's just fine in the game, the same on normal web pages

And yeah, I do copy manually text out of AGTH and paste it into Atlas. Hmm, I will have to try the trick with different font.

Thank you
    ~akaya

Page 15 of 70 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast