aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

General discussion (first thread)

1. Magamish
    Anyone else uber excited that GOOC is translating Bronze again? That should keep this group active. or, should we start a thread?
  2. Ruby_Alexandrine
    I seriously doubt its going to be active. I think the Minami Ozaki thread has been removed because its was inactive for more than 30 days. Its sad though. I recently saw at her website a rough sketch of Koji and Izumi. I think Ozaki is semi or officially retired because its been more than two years since she published anything. If she doesn't go back to publishing her works commercially, then I do prefer that she does doujinshis, especially Bronze doujinshis instead. At least she has a lot of creative freedom.

I don't know if people do check her website regularly presently or in the past, but what's with taking so many photographs of her feet?
  3. crazyjess89
    crazyjess89
    I personnally check her website regularly since quite a long time... In fact, there's no real reason why she takes pictures of her feet :P If my memory doesn't fail me, she started to do this when she took by accident a picture with her foot on it, and thinking it was funny she decided to put her feet in every picture she takes :P
    And about her works, I think we can say she retired since in her messages on her website she doesn't seem to have any will to start working again... But who knows, maybe she will change her mind someday
  4. Ruby_Alexandrine
    Ruby_Alexandrine
    Hi Crazyjess89. I have read in a translated interview that Ozaki's been going through personal ordeals that she did not mentioned in great detail. I know she suffered an accident that resulted in both of her arms fractured. Also, throughout the last three volumes or the last volume, she was going through tough times.

I have heard several stories of mangakas falling under pressure due to being very high in demand. I have already seen it with Ayano Yamane which probably resulted in finishing the current arc this month instead of December. Also, I think Ozaki didn't have alot of creative freedom when she was working with Margaret which probably ruffled her feathers.

I wonder why her website hasn't been updated with a new layout. She does updates with messages, but its not like it was before.
  5. crazyjess89
    crazyjess89
    It says on her website that a new layout is in preparation... But that notice has been there for months so... :P
  6. Ruby_Alexandrine
    Ruby_Alexandrine
    I have noticed that as well. Either she's selective about the presentation of her official website or she doesn't have time to create a new layout. Its nice to see Onami but at the same time, her writing is illegible!
  7. Mousey
    Mousey
    According to the Z/B LJ community, chapter 40 is finally out at Game Over or Continue! *excited*

I can't check it myself though because their website won't load for me right now. Sad. =(
  8. Magamish
    Magamish
    I'm so stoked for this. <3 Ima make a new thread on An to bring this to the attention of the other yaoi fangirls (maybe guys) XD And of course, actually attempt fanart once again.
  9. Mousey
    Mousey
    Sounds good! I'll definitely frequent it. XD
  10. Magamish
    Magamish
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast