aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

General discussion (first thread)

1. Mousey
    Mousey
    Very nice!! I love Izumi in civvies. :P
  2. Blue-Jay
    Blue-Jay
    I haven't been here in a long time. But I'll catch up later.
    Happy new year everyone!
  3. Mousey
    Mousey
    Happy new year, all around! ^_^ I'll be uploading an icon for the community shortly...
  4. Raincat
    Raincat
    Bronze jap.raws vol.01-14 you can find here : BishieHaven: Japanese Raws: "Bronze ~ Zetsuai 1989"

and translations for Bronze vol.12,13,14, here: Bronze translations:
    this: Onami's Dojinshi: is very good website with many goodies...
  5. Raincat
    Raincat
    Here is website with vol.10 compleated translations : Tsukiko - Minami Ozaki
  6. Magamish
    Magamish
    I know this is a bit late, but....

Zetsuai 1989 Director Takuji Endo Passes Away - Anime News Network

R.I.P Endo-sama...
  7. Ashura Shadow
    Ashura Shadow
    Hi everyone ~

I've always been a big fan of Zetsuai/Bronze, I'm really glad there's a group about it! ^^

If I had to say what I love the most about this series it would probably be how twisted it is xD and I also love the artwork of course ~
    actually I've been buying Zetsuai goodies ever since the first time I saw the anime... now I think I got almost all of the CDs and artbooks...but I still can't get enough xD

Zetsuai is definitely one of the greatest yaoi series out there!
  8. AmaniParadise
    AmaniParadise
    Hello everyone!! So happy to see so many people sharing their love for Zetsuai/Bronze! I'm trying to find Minami's Akuratsu doujinshi from Bronze (there was a link in a forum but somehow it doesn't work for me :' ( and to read the last volumes 4 and 5 of Zetsuai 1989, the prequel to Bronze - could someone help me out???!!! mwah!! Absolutely love Minami-san's art and everything from Zetsuai/Bronze!!! rock on.
  9. Raincat
    Raincat
    @ AmaniParadise... /I like pic what you have in avi too, I use it in MF /
    You can find raws for all Zetsuai here: BishieHaven: Japanese Raws: "Bronze ~ Zetsuai 1989"
    vol.10 main story is finished by scanlationgroup and they work with exctras now.
    Translations for vol. 12- 14 you can find here : Bronze volume 14
    This site has some Dojinshi by sensei Onami's Dojinshi
    About Akuratsu I must look, I think I had link somewhere....
  10. Raincat
    Raincat
    Some mangas what where frozen for years are get picked up or have joint. Why nobody wants Bronze? There is only 4 vol.'s left and there are good quality raws out in internet...
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast