aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Under Pressure

1. Jade Phoenix
    Jade Phoenix
    Somehow, I can't really seem to give a damn to the box ( and it's black in my case! )-- what's more important is that I do what I wanna do howsoever I wanna do. ^^

... horrible sentence formation. >w<
  2. nemine
    nemine
    but jaade, black is prettyyy<3

damn white walls freaks me out

and hahaa night, that is so true, but i would rather have less problems in my life, so i could at least die.. well.. not troubled....what the hell am i saying again...
  3. Nachtwind
    Nachtwind
    Guess who will spend the night infront of the computer and work?!
    *sniff*
  4. Jade Phoenix
    Jade Phoenix
    Working under pressure makes me give much better results, actually. So I don't think 'the box' will suffocate me out-- it's more like, it might wear me out faster. >___>
  5. nemine
    nemine
    ah working under pressure is the only way i can get some results.. -___-
  6. Nachtwind
    Nachtwind
    working under pressure? o.O
    there exists another way of work? *wink*

Just came home from a course (YES! It's saturday!! who the fricken hell invents courses that are held on saturdays?!?!?!)
    I'm so done for. *drops dead*
  7. Marcy Jade
    Marcy Jade
    I did something called a Compass Test at my local college on Tuesday. Basically the purpose of the test is to see which classes you are smart enough to take.

I didn't do as well as I wanted to....
  8. nemine
    nemine
    oh sorry to hear that MJ
    and haha Night, i think there might not be another way of work..
    oh welll i had my math exam today, and ended up snoring there.. that was a 'little' embarrassing.. i hope no one remembers it on monday, when i have my other exam..
    -__-
  9. minfarshaw
    minfarshaw
    aww! crazy karl marx presentation is killing me...my family is a stress machine...my life sucks beyond that but i don't like to complain about it cause im sure there are people with worse problems then i have and it makes me feel guilty to complain when i don't have it as bad
  10. nemine
    nemine
    Karl Marx? oh my, i had to wrote an essay about him once. and i must say i enjoyed it
    but haha family is a stress machine, now that i can understand *sigh*
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast