aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Under Pressure

1. lemuren
    lemuren
    I don't wanna!!!College is killing me!
    Needed to state that.
    (I need to whine around a bit...now I feel better...a bit...)

PS:Thanks for this group!
  2. sweetschelene
    sweetschelene
    new to this site, not really stressed at this point just overworked!!
  3. Prinst Angela
    Prinst Angela
    im better now...

I hope nothing bad happened again to me
  4. Marcy Jade
    Marcy Jade
    Wow, I thought my group was dead so I haven't checked it in a while. Sorry!

I'm glad you are doing better Angela! And I too hope nothing bad happens.

Welcome, sweetschelene!

You're welcome lemuren, feel free to complain here about anything anytime.

I'm sorry you are depressed and lonely SoraV, feel free to PM me or email me, I 'll listen and help out as much as I can.
  5. Marcy Jade
    Marcy Jade
    I'm having college anxieties, and not for the normal reasons...
  6. oreos
    oreos
    hello! i just found this group and decided to join (wat took me so long?) im not stressed, just down and lonely. Hope to meet everyone here
  7. dm.su
    dm.su
    Hello all. Although I'm not stressed or depressed at the moment, I do get those now and then, mainly from college work. But, I hope through talking here we could help each other.

@Marcy Jade - Are you having anxieties due to an upcoming deadline or project work? I absolutely hate doing presentation assignments, and I have 2 next year. I feel slightly nervous now, but when it comes to it, I just get the butterflies in the stomach. I've done presentations before, but I just don't like it.

@oreos - Hi and welcome oreos. I do hope you feel better and you're never alone here in this type of forum
  8. Marcy Jade
    Marcy Jade
    I haven't started college yet, but I worried that when I do I won't be able to get my assignments done because I am never able to get much time online (I'm taking classes online).

Welcome oreos!!
  9. oreos
    oreos
    thnx for the welcome dm.su and Marcy Jade!@ Marcy Jade: im in the middle of college, but dont worry, as long as u make time by cutting out unnessary things u can make some valuable work time. @dm.su: i guess thats why i hang out in the forum, im never alone!
  10. kumakun
    kumakun
    came to check in and I see things are going well in here I guess I don't come by to much cause I tend to ramble in my shy/thinkers..a few I see in here lol
    I guess that I don't have much to say right now other then I don't feel good and its 3:25am
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast