aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Only the ring finger knows

1. twilightsonnet
    twilightsonnet
    @Tetsu: I've heard that it should be out next year or the year after. But I guess it all depends on how much they work on it! I hope it's next year! I can't wait any longer! Darn translations!
  2. Tetsu
    Tetsu
    @twilightsonnet: Thx for the info & yes same here "translations" >__>
    LoL
  3. LC84DD
    LC84DD
    finally No5 of OTRFK arived in Germany and iam reading at No4 actually iam so happy to have this Books ... its so nice written and i totaly leave my world while i read the lines of this (is it called manga ?) novell and those hot or cute drawings ... the only thing iam sometimes pretty pissed off is the massive naiv parts of this lil uke Wataru
  4. HoshikoLuna
    HoshikoLuna
    I asked the ringfinger series for my birthday, and yup I can proudly say I own ORFK, 3 of them! I've read novel 4 and must read novel 5 ASAP!
  5. wateralchemist
    wateralchemist
    Love this novel series, on volume 4 right now!!
  6. gravitation
    gravitation
    @wateralchemist do you have also already the last book at home if not buy it before you finished volume 4 cause you will hate the end of it hope i didnĀ“t say too much
  7. HEEDLESS
    HEEDLESS
    Does anyone know when vol. 5 will be release? I love this series very much... It was my second Yaoi when I started reading Yaoi....

THANKSSSSSS
  8. gravitation
    gravitation
    it is already released
  9. HEEDLESS
    HEEDLESS
    I can't find vol.5 anywhere at all..
    It's not release YET.... I have been searching the last vol. (vol.5) for over a year now...
  10. Tetsu
    Tetsu
    yeah I like to know to cus I can't find!
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast