aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Only the ring finger knows

1. Kleo
    Kleo
    ohmygwaaad novel 4 pics! I can't wait anymore I wanna read
    Otome, thanks so much for sharing those
  2. cyber_cyber
    cyber_cyber
    hix, I'm envious of anyone who has all the novels.
    the yaoi group in my country has them, but they don't wanna share immediately. They keep and translate chapter by chapter from English to our language. Damn them. selfish, meanie.
    you guys must wonder why I don't buy them myself, right? simply, they're not published here, I also couldn't buy them from the Internet, they're prohibited here.
    hu hu hu, I wana read them.
  3. Otome
    Otome
    @Kleo
    np. ^^

I'll add the illustration of novel 3-2-1 later too.
  4. Aamyra
    Aamyra
    God, I'm a huge fan. I can't believe I didn't see this group earlier. :3

Hope you guys don't mind me joining.

I'm waiting for the fourth novel to be out in my country. x_x;
  5. Chikaru
    Chikaru
    This might be kinda late but I just finish reading the manga yesterday. By the way, hi, people!
  6. Aamyra
    Aamyra
    Hey Chikaru. xD

And naw, it's not late. How much would you rate the manga out of 10?
  7. Chikaru
    Chikaru
    >> MyraMalfoy: Can I rate it... er... 10/10? I like the plot a lot. Entertaining.
  8. Aamyra
    Aamyra
    That's what I thought too. :3

What I like most about OTRFK is the good story-line. Bad plots really aren't to my liking, so when I first read the manga, I was totally hooked. And bought the 1-3 novels straight away. Haha. The fact that the drawings are really beautiful and neat (thank you, Ms. Hotaru Odagiri!) really made it hard to resist. And the characters are all so interesting.

xD!
  9. Chikaru
    Chikaru
    >> MyraMalfoy: Yup, yup! Can't agree less. The drawing is very nice. Neat? That's very true... Yup, interesting characters. I read OTRFK because it IS Hotaru Odagiri's work. Some of my early shounen-ai manga were her works. Like them. So, I know that OTRFK must be nice to read too. Can't resist it too.
  10. Kleo
    Kleo
    I wonder when they're gonna stop being stubborn n make an OVA of it. it's popular enough to be animated. n me wants to hear Saku x Suzu with Kazuki x Wataru moving around.
    but now that I think about it, it's too precious for me, I wouldn't stand watching still images under the name of animation
    but still...just can't get enough of OTRFK
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast